Search results

1. H

Beelink GTR7 Changes the Mini PC Game with AMD Ryzen 7 7840HS

I think we are at a point where in project mini micro, there should be a calculation/ranking of Linux compiles/cm³
  2. H

Mushkin Redline 96GB 2x 48GB DDR5-5600 SODIMM Non-Binary Upgrade Kit

Ok, so my mind it turning now. Does the N100/N200 support a single one of these. A bit excessive.... but... They already support 32GB unofficially in that single dimm.
  3. H

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

I can confirm that the that the Moginsok is variation B style. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C6D3P14X?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1 Interesting note about the 32GB. Explains why Moginsok offers a 32GB config.
  4. H

MSI Z68MA-ED55 won't post with 10GTek x520-10-1S

Did not until you suggested it. No change. Pins 5 & 6 correct?
  5. H

Moginsok MGSN100-8-128 thoughts/experiences?

Finally got Proxmox VE up an running on the board. Be prepared to deal with the GPU needing to be mapped as a PCIE device. Once that is done, pfSense will need to be upgraded to plus to detect the I226. I did disassemble it to redo the thermal application. I'd estimate about a 25% airgap between...
  6. H

MSI Z68MA-ED55 won't post with 10GTek x520-10-1S

I'm currently running TrueNAS Scale on this machine. Boot is off a USB3 SSD (intel S3500 over a SATA to USB converter). I'm trying to upgrade the machine to a 10GTek X520-10-1s SFP+ dual nic (PCIE2.1x8, yes I know its oversubscribed with the 4x port, but I can still get ~80%). The motherboard...
  7. H

Moginsok MGSN100-8-128 thoughts/experiences?

So my Netgate SG-2440 running pfSense bit the dust after a lightning strike last night. Odd how it died, because it's on a surge protector, all the ports are dead, and I'm fiber to the home. The strike also took out a docking station NIC that was hardwired to it. Anyway, so I'm in need of a...
  8. H

Comparison: Intel i350-T4 Genuine vs Fake

Anyone know if the supermicro is set up to only be run in a supermicro MB? I picked up a AOC-SGP-I4 and my PC won't even post. Just starts, does the post beep and shuts right back down. As far as I can tell,I got a legit one. I'm worried that the fake one may have damaged something, but it posts...
  9. H

Comparison: Intel i350-T4 Genuine vs Fake

Just wanted to add that I bought 3rd party Amazon, but fulfilled by Amazon (prime eligible) and my T4 turned out fake. It was having issues passing traffic which lead me to this thread. I am trying to see what Amazon is doing to do regarding CEP (their policy). Otherwise, they may end up loosing...