Search results

1. A

Issues with ESXi 6.7/EPYC and NUMA

Was wondering if anyone has seen an issue with AMD Epycs and ESXi and the scheduler not using the 3rd and 4th nodes of the Epyc CPUS ? Ive created several VMs with 4/8 cores and with 10-12GB (a bit less specs than a NUMA which would be 4 cores / 16gbram) however if I do esxtop I just see in the...
  2. A

Docker xmrig cryptonight universal

Do you think it would be possible for you to run a benchmark with just 1 ram module installed just to see if you get the same results as me ?? And how do I know how the relationship between NUMA nodes - ram sticks ?? I got a Supermicro H11SSL-i motherboard for the 7351p processor which has up...
  3. A

Docker xmrig cryptonight universal

Question.. I just got a 7351P, do I need to have at least 4 modules of RAM installed in order to mine with the 4 numa of the cpu? Currently I get ~340H/s on a single numa, but if try to add more the H/s drop. root@ubuntu:~# numactl --hardware available: 4 nodes (0-3) node 0 cpus: 0 1 2 3 16...
  4. A

Dell H310/LSI 9211-8i IT mode firmware cards w/ ventilated bracket

I might be interested in one of the H310 cards.. What DDR3 ECC ram sizes u got ?? And u got SAS to SAS cables ?? (SFF-8087 to SFF-8087)
  5. A

10Gb SFP+ single port = cheaper than dirt

Genuine Cisco Dell SFP H10GB CU3M SFF Twinax Copper Cable 3M J564N | eBay This should be better?? 3 Meters.. just wanted to have more cable in case I put more space between PCs
  6. A

10Gb SFP+ single port = cheaper than dirt

Anyone knows a good cable to use to put 2 cards on crossover ??? Genuine Cisco Dell SFP H10GB CU5M SFF Twinax Copper Cable 5M J564N | eBay That would work?? Thanks!