Search results

1. L

Fusion-io ioDrive 2 1.2TB Reference Page

Totally agree. I want to try it but I cannot seem to find v4.0.2 of the driver and firmware anywhere on the internet.
  2. L

I searched all over Google and DuckDuckGo trying to find Windows drivers v4.0.2 so I could meet the requirements of the error message output when I tried to flash. It's my understanding from reading the user guides I found for the product that it expects every firmware update to be done in...
  3. L

I gave it a try Dave with the 4.3.7 but no luck, here's the outputs. PS C:\> fio-status.exe -a Found 1 VSL driver package: 4.3.7 build 1205 Storport Driver: loaded Found 1 ioMemory device in this system Adapter: ioMono (driver 4.3.7) Fusion-io 1.60TB ioScale3, Product...
  4. L

Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2 build 19044.1387 I haven't encountered any version checks on the OS with any of the driver installs that I thought would of blocked me if Windows 10 was a problem. Or the error messages would indicate that. I thought I'd just prove the card works before ultimately...
  5. L

Any help getting this working would be much appreciated. If I understand correctly, I need the v4.0 of the drivers and FW ? c:\SWTOOLS>fio-status.exe -a Found 1 VSL driver package: 4.3.3 build 957 Storport Driver: loaded Found 1 ioMemory device in this system Adapter: ioMono (driver...
  6. L

Does anyone want to take a dump on me?

@MoMeanMugs I ran into this very same issue last night, totally wasn't expecting it. I did some searches, saw your clickbait title and wondered, 'How stupid is this search engine to this in the results....' LOL. Looking forward to your write-up, as I'm searching for a solution as well to...
  7. L

Dual 2687w V2 CPUs on X9DRi-LN4F+

I have a X9DRi-LN4F+ rev1.2a with the latest v3.3 BIOS and it won't post when I try a v2 CPU. Before making any purchases, have you tried a v2 CPU in your board to confirm it works?
  8. L

Supermicro 4U 24 bay 846 chassis SAS2 with rails/motherboard - $300

Since this thread is spiraling totally off topic, why not jump in... UnRaid I/O performance works exactly as it's described and intended, always has. Calling UnRaid's I/O performance garbage, when it's performing as expected is just.... not right.