Search results

1. A

LSI 9211-8i not detecting some 3TB WD Reds

Looks like defective drives. Have you tried running a full scan of problematic disks when using motherboard SATA ports? What does the SMART data say?
  2. A

Most capable Xeon for X11SCM-F and 75-80W TDP?

The motherboard should support any E-2200 up to 95W with 1.0b BIOS version.
  3. A

help me how to use xmrig for mining etn with gpu and on ubuntu.

xmrig devs posted all necessary instructions.
  4. A

Hard drive setup for hosting multiple VMs?

I wouldn't put 2 SSDs in RAID1 as you might have some problems with TRIM. Just use 2 separate SSDs and store configs elsewhere for later recovery if necessary. Also, if you are going with EVO make sure to minimize writes to SSDs. There are multiple "how-to" guides.
  5. A

AEON price is falling but difficulty is rising

I believe, difficulty changes how often blocks are found and, as result, "effective hashrate".
  6. A

I believe, some of the simplest methods to use is to require certain amount of RAM (already used by some coins). While it is not the best method by any means, it can be effective.
  7. A

AEON developers should implement antibot measures.
  8. A

Cool new mining case And motherboard for my P106-100 GTX 1060 gpu's UPDATE: Its assembled!! Finally!

I could be wrong, I think it is a mistake to install Windows 10 on such underpowered system.
  9. A

Aeon mining linux issues

You might have to assign treads to NUMA nodes.
  10. A

Coinbase problems

Is cryptocurrency taxed or amount of money after conversion to USD by a tax payer?
  11. A

Coinbase problems

I believe, it is due IRS and anti-laundering laws.
  12. A

Workstation/Mining Rig CPU/GPUs Recommendation?

New AMD chips get good hashrate with AEON. Though, it is going to take a while before it pays off.
  13. A

Intel Xeon E5 V3 and V4 Servers See More Reboots After Meltdown and Spectre Fixes

Some corporate users said that they are going to look for alternatives for future upgrades.
  14. A

Building the next-generation STH Aeon Docker Image

I would rather have a check for "vm.nr_hugepages" with corresponding message. soft and hard memlock need to be checked as well. Not sure if additional API is worth some loss in hashrate. Especially with the new patches coming in.
  15. A

BIOS update ISO for SuperMicro X10/X11

I use a bootable USB drive and it works just fine with x10 boards.
  16. A

How many people are mining on NVIDIA 10 series GPUs?

o_O I hate to bring it to you but I don't think they are going to pay off.
  17. A

How many people are mining on NVIDIA 10 series GPUs?

What kind of hardware do you have in your "little farm"?
  18. A

Gpu and cpu hashrates

The original post is about AEON. I don't have GPU power any other "GPU-based" coins.
  19. A

Gpu and cpu hashrates

The hash rate is for AEON. If it is what you are asking.