Search results

1. A

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

Couple pages back this was discussed and throughout the whole 100+ pages some users reported issues. CWWK included PS works. Been used by other brands like Qotom for many years all fine. Some users report developing whine noises after a year of use but still functions. The PS included by Topton...
  2. A

I have the N305-6L and measured the pinouts here 2-pages back. They are standard PWM 4-pin pinout. Should work with any 12v fan. If bought from CWWK it should have included an an Micro JST 1.25 to DuPont PWM adapter. Mine was wired incorrectly (red/blue wires were reversed). Correct order is...
  3. A

Go back and read previous posts in this thread for ones people have bought or I've linked you this before but here it is again.
  4. A

Yea they're all junk. Don't know the internals but Topton one is the bottom bin of the junk. Even junk has some use. For light/low power & non-important aplication it is workable. At least handy as a backup unit. I'd probably reuse mine for powering miscellaneous stuff like outdoor LED strips...
  5. A

The actual units are made by CWWK. No matter where you source them direct or rebranded might still benefit from new thermal paste. If you're happy with thermal performance then no need to do anything. Topton included power adapter isn't as good as ones from CWWK/Hunsn but depending on your...
  6. A

analogous to asking "which car model is better" A coupe not necessarily better or worse than a sedan. Depends what you're looking for. Brands CWWK - original maker, spotty customer support , but ships fast Hunsn - rebrand of CWWK but with good customer support on AMZN. Most expensive. Topton -...
  7. A

Just because you haven't heard of issues yet doesn't mean they don't exist. As for the ps issue it depends. CWWK included ps has been used by minipc mfg like Qotom for many years fine. Sure they are duds like any other products but in general they work well enough. Topton rebrands CWWK, their...
  8. A

Until I find a 3D printed bracket a zip tie could suffice to hold a 120mm fan. Paper clip or wirecoat hanger bent correctly could work too. One clip in each corner. The type-c variant fins has a L-shape crevice to hook on. CWWK or rebrands from Topton etc listed here are fanless design ideal...
  9. A

Look for local maker groups. Commission someone to print them locally, Etsy or reddit.com/r/3Dprintmything However the cost for several commissioned prints can add up fast. I'm considering a Ender3 3d printer. Think they go on sale for 100 USD sometimes. Don't have the time yet to fiddle around...
  10. A

Search this thread for others with exact model you bought. Several different N100 versions from CWWK. I have N305-6L (6port) model. Recall some had success with Kingston, but Crucial seems to be the general consensus Crucial 2TB P3 Plus NVMe (CT2000P3PSSD8) Crucial 32GB (CT32G48C40S5) You'll...
  11. A

After repasting with some Kryonaut temps are down 10C. Under load it hovers around 55-60C. Not sure if a shim would help further. Seems already pretty flush with existing copper heatsink. Noticed the heatsink fins were pretty toast hot. Measuring 50C with thermal gun. Previously it didn't feel...
  12. A

CWWK.net order invoice email instructs to contact y@changwang.com for question but you'll get bounce back undeliverable notice. Same with support@cwwk.com Their chat box on cwwk.net, if you're lucky, responds to you live. If not, it might take a few days via shopify-email. Notice they respond...
  13. A

Have you figured out whether a regular PWM fan from Noctua etc would work? Mine included this adapter. The wire color is different order. Normally the PWM fans are Black (GND), Yellow (12v), Green (Tach), Blue (PWM) Saw this 80x80x10 PWM fan on AMZN where the user review complained it didn't...
  14. A

Opened my N305-6L to see what thickness copper shim I need to buy. Mine seems pretty flush? Hard to tell if a gap exist. Tugged on a piece of printer paper placed between CPU/Heatsink. Wasn't loose and held with some friction. Should I still get a 0.1mm copper shim? Reapplied thermal paste in...
  15. A

I thought N100 base clock speed is 800 MHz. How are you reading below that? Not familiar with OPNSense yet, plan on using it soon, but I recall there might be some settings causing it to speeds step down to conserve power? Played around with my N305 6 port version. Think I got Type C variant...
  16. A

What email did you use to contact them? I tried support@cwwk.com but got bounce back in gmail inbox. "Delivery incomplete. Maximum number of MX connection attempts exceeded"
  17. A

I found cwwk response to this is to return the product. Just purchased this unit and haven't even installed anything so this is concerning. https://bbs.x86pi.cn/thread?topicId=98
  18. A

Ordered a N305-6L from CWWK.net yesterday and already out for delivery today. Didn't expect it to ship from CN to USA that fast! 6L is bigger than the 4L does it still use 80x10mm fans or can we squeeze in some how a 120mm?
  19. A

I see. Didn't notice that. 4-port model has a faster M.2 NVMe x4 which can be split with adapter board to slot in four NVMe x1 6-port model has two slower M.2 NVMe x1 slot but can't split. Also notice it has USB type-c for display output. Also the dimensions are bigger. Wonder if that means...
  20. A

CWWK 4 Port CWWK 6 Port Any difference besides two additional 2.5G ports?