Search results

1. L

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

Thank you for the answers. I know the module. Unfortunately, it is not available anywhere. At least not at acceptable prices. I also wanted to install a specific module. I have already installed a 2x10bit card and wanted to install an additional 2.5G. With a certain card, nothing can be...
  2. L

Hi the number of lines should not be a problem. A pure 2.5G A+E card works perfectly. Unfortunately, these are only available from Realtek. Either it is the intermediate adapter or something else.
  3. L

Hello. Has anyone tried successfully to install a network card via the PCIe x1 NVME A+E slot? But not an A+E Realtek but via an adapter to B+M-Slot and then an Intel m.2 network card? Something like: https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0IL2ka with adapter: https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrWQRii I have...
  4. L

If anyone looking for a bracket for m90q/p340/p350/p360 found some on eBay at an acceptable price https://www.ebay.de/itm/394665726335
  5. L

Thanks for the info. But the answer does not fit the question. The mainboard has a SATA port with a corresponding conector. However, there are also pins and description for SATA2. Just as for M.2 SSD3 and this does not mean M.2 WLAN or other 2 ports on the back.
  6. L

Hi My p350 tiny mailboard has unpopulated slots for sata 2 and m.2 ssd3. Has anyone tried to wake up this ports. Like second m.2 port on m720q?
  7. L

The question was whether you can use 2.5 inch ssd and 10 gbe at the same time. The best solution is to use external usb drive. Tiny have 5 gbps and 10 gbps usb ports. With 10 gbps usb port you will have the save speed like internal sata connection. Anyway forget it ;)
  8. L

You misunderstood me. I meant usb for the hard drive. 10 gbps usb3 vs. 6 gbps sata.
  9. L

Only if you move caddy to the outside. But 10gbps usb solution is better ;)
  10. L

Don't want to disappoint you, but the „ES“ CPUs will not work
  11. L

You are probably right about the name. I couldn't think of a better name. There is also a LAN option c50w00908 for m90q gen3. The question is whether tiny8=m90q gen3 pinout of the connector is identical to tiny3?
  12. L

Hi. I have a few questions for you. Has anyone tried if 2.5 gbit flex io lan adapter also fits tiny5? Has flex in pinout changed between tiny5 and tiny8. What connector is flex io. Would like to run the connectors to the outside. When I install a PCIe card, I cannot use flex io connectors. And...