Search results

1. G

I screwed up... What now?

... recovered from backup. That sucked.
  2. G

I screwed up... What now?

I was prepared to replace our Openindiana/napp-it server with a different omnios/napp-it server. I messed up file permissions on the new server so my intention was to delete the zfs file system and start from scratch. I however was logged in to the wrong server when I removed the zfs file system...
  3. G

Troubleshooting help needed: Server goes unresponsive.

I did the smart check on the disks and it looks like one of them did come back as bad. Thanks for your help!
  4. G

Here is the log from today (it failed today) Sep 16 14:09:46.4538 ireport.os.sunos.panic.savecore_failure Sep 16 17:14:16.3748 resource.sysevent.EC_iSCSI.ESC_static_start Sep 16 17:14:16.3748 resource.sysevent.EC_iSCSI.ESC_static_end Sep 16 17:14:16.3748...
  5. G

I inherited this system a year and a half ago. I have learned a ton since then, but still I feel like a novice. I have a 2 in 1 custom built unit that has openindiana/napp-it on one side and esxi with windows server and active directory on the other. I have four setups like this and three of...
  6. G

Crontab deleted

Perfect. Thank you!
  7. G

Crontab deleted

I, like many others, accidentally deleted crontab. Does anybody have omnios/napp-it that they can send me the default crontab file? I could probably install a brand new setup and grab it from there, but if someone had it handy it would save me a lot of trouble.