Search results

1. B

Trading history/Feedback system

Hello, Ive been here a while now, and I have purchased a few things from sellers, however I have also had a few sellers quite reluctant to sell to me (partially due to my location I would assume) and also no way to verify my purchase history. In the past I have asked sellers to provide...
  2. B

My Home lab

Hello all, So im not sure if anyone has seen my current home lab (small rack shoved in the corner of my room actually powered off due to cooling issues) Since this photo, I have purchased a few replacement bits, from some people here :) and have plans to replace/add more stuff also...
  3. B

FS: 2 x Xeon E5-2690V2 (USED)

LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA: Will ship at buyers expense. Used but in good working condition s-Spec: SR1A5 They are also listed on ebay if you'd prefer to buy through there pm me for link - I am open to offers. $1,800 USD OBO each. Note: I based the pricing of others found on ebay, if these are...
  4. B

FS: 2 x Xeon E5-2660v2 (used but near new)

LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA: Will ship at buyers expense. Used for a few months (practically idling the whole time) for a demo, then server was retired and came my way. s-Spec: SR1AB They are also listed on ebay if you'd prefer to buy through there - I am open to offers. eBay $1,000 USD OBO each...