Search results

1. B

Mellanox ConnectX-3 ejectable

Just wanted to say thanks mate! I've managed to ignore it without it bothering me too much but lately with using usb devices a lot apparently I ejected my Mellanox and that pushed me to find a fix. STH to the rescue!
  2. B

Hitachi DF-F800-RKAK AMS-2000 enclosures

Wicked, thanks for that! Yeah I'd only go 4tb disks anyway I'd say so if its a limitation I'm not too phased :)
  3. B

Hitachi DF-F800-RKAK AMS-2000 enclosures

Are you still using this enclosure J Hart? Just picked one up loaded with 2TB drives for a little over 200AUD, was just for the disks, but if the chassis is good I might put it aside and use it later when I need more space!
  4. B

WTB - Supermicro inner rails

Piglover, do you have anymore inner rails? :o Solid bump, my apologies
  5. B

4x titan V prototype 1

I went broke just looking at these pics :o
  6. B

My Home lab

So, I recently sorted out the Issue of Servers/Filling rack space!
  7. B

My Home lab

Okay, now I'm jealous :( It's not very easy in Australia do fill a Rack, unless you want to buy DL380 G4's haha. Or have a solid budget, which I don't :(
  8. B

Sharing my growth in the datacenter

Australia, Specifically Western Australia.
  9. B

My Home lab

I'm currently looking for the right range of hardware to build a 3 node vsan cluster, but aiming for 1u only haha However, best thing I've learnt is old hardware goes straight in the bin cos I can't be bothered dealing with it, or people trying to buy it for cheap and never actually coming.
  10. B

Sharing my growth in the datacenter

I wish colo + data wasn't so damn costly here!
  11. B

My Home lab

How could you possibly need more than one?! I've got myself 3 x APC 3kva ups's and 1 x battery bank and still dont think my Space is gonna be near full! :P
  12. B

My Home lab

By opening the door ;) Has no handles installed yet (Not even purchased any yet) but you can see the colour difference towards the back, the gloss part is a door. 620x2040mm :) You can see it from the back a little better -> Here However apparently I don't have a pic on hand of it directly!
  13. B

Project GDC (Garage Data Center)

Looks good mate :) I've gotten mine almost done now, originally I wasn't going to patch the walls cos there's no real benefit, but you've inspired me to as it'd look so much cleaner! You can see it here if you want
  14. B

My Home lab

Well.. I'm happy to say I long since moved it and actually have nearly completed this Project! Latest build pic; been a few weeks since i've done anymore work as i've been unwell but this weekend ill be back at it! *Pic works in preview, but doesn't appear in post correctly... It's here...
  15. B

Quanta LB4M 48-Port Gigabit Switch Discussion

I'm genuinely struggling with creating a LAG also. Im trying to create a LAG between ports 1-4 to my PfSense router but for the life of me can't make it happen (granted I only spent a few hours last night trying) but I'm near giving up already haha. edit: Was pfSense all along.. -_-
  16. B

AU WTB: 2U Chassis

All you aussies with cool shit for sale why not post it up ;) the (AU) Prefix looks rather lonely :(
  17. B

Vehicle Projects - Race Cars -- Share yours!

tig fixes all :P However I will be likely doing a dry-sump setup regardless of motor as its a drifter :)
  18. B

Vehicle Projects - Race Cars -- Share yours!

That would be fun, keen to see more of this along the way! I decided (as a mate is donating it) to putting a barra in my onevia which should be fun haha. However, if for any reason he cant deliver ill be going a simple LS as its much smaller