Search results

1. C

New Micron 7400 PRO 7.68TB NVMe U.3 (7mm) Non-SED Enterprise SSD - $349

I got 4 more for a work project :p Too good of a deal to pass up considering the 7450 PROs I was looking at cost double
  2. C

Watch out for iElectronic_Traditional ebay seller

Yes The seller admitted through Ebay messages that the hardware was from a less than reliable source and that screen shot was enough for amex to issue a refund. I gave them almost 2 weeks to follow up for return shipping and never heard back.
  3. C

Watch out for iElectronic_Traditional ebay seller

I had a similar issue recently with a seller and counterfeit hardware. eBay was less than helpful and ended up doing a chargeback
  4. C

18 TB WD easystore - $250 new

Sale ended :( The 10% off coupon is for when you recycle a HDD/USB but thats not included in the $250 discounted price
  5. C

Untrustworthy seller: [Ebay-US] New 18TB WD Ultrastar DC HC655 - $239.95/ea + free shipping

Bought 20 14TB easystore and had them shipped to the store for pickup, took 2 weeks. 4 of the drives were junk hdds swapped for the 14tb They wanted an extra ~$250 for the replacements since price went back up. Amex contacted them for chargeback and bestbuy didnt respond until after the return...
  6. C

Untrustworthy seller: [Ebay-US] New 18TB WD Ultrastar DC HC655 - $239.95/ea + free shipping

Agreed Ive been scammed more ordering from bestbuy.com then ebay
  7. C

FS: AMD EPYC 7702 Retail (USA)

BUMP Price lowered to $3000, the cheapest you will find any 64 core EPYC cpus
  8. C

[WTB] Rack Road Case

If you want plastic Hardigg on ebay has some great deals, its Pelicans brand that supplies to the military. SKB is also really popular for tours.
  9. C

BUMP open to offers
  10. C

BUMP had someone PM me about these, yes they are for sale Ive got 400+ sales on Hardforum if anyone needs to rep check just PM me
  11. C

eBay - MICRON MTFDHAL1T6TCU 9200 MAX 1.6TB NVMe U.2 Enterprise SSD - $165 OBO

I was wondering when that micron drive would pop up on here Its the best price ive seen for the 1.6TB but a few months ago you could get the 3.2TB version for under $250
  12. C

BUMP 2 Remaining, ready to ship