Search results

1. G

[FS][Asia-SG][HP DL360p, DL380p Gen8 Servers, Arista / Mellanox / Force10 switches]

[Items located in SINGAPORE] Clearing out my equipment recently taken out from datacenter colocation: HP DL360p Gen8 1U SFF Servers - Dual Intel Xeon E5-2660 - 128GB RAM - Dual-port Mellanox ConnectX-3 40Gbps - P420i RAID card - iLO4 Advanced - with full rail kit - dual PSU - No SSD/HDD...
  2. G

WTB - Mellanox SX6036 switches (and rackmount rail kits too)

If anyone with spare SX6036/SX1036 switches (PSU to connector airflow, blue label) and/or the MSX60-SKIT rackmount kits, let me know. I'm in the market for 2-3 units.
  3. G

WTB low-profile bracket for Qlogic QLE8152 dual port 10G card

Hi, Wondering if anyone has spare 2 units of the low-profile/half-height bracket for Qlogic QLE8152 dual port 10G cards for sale? Thanks in advance.
  4. G

HP Gen8 intelligent drive trays - works with other drives?

Was just wondering if anyone with HP DL/ML/SL servers Gen8 with the original intelligent drive trays that have the LED animation can advise if the trays can work with non-HP part numbered drives? I intend to put in some Intel/HGST SSDs that are very popular in this forum and figure if these...
  5. G

Besides Dell PowerConnect, what other switches with free firmware?

I'm in the market for some used 10G SFP+ switches off eBay, and thus far I've only experiences with Dell PowerConnect switches. Downloading firmware upgrades are easy without support contracts. Any other brands to recommend now that HP Procurve is out of the picture too? TIA!