Search results

1. M

Teardown photos of Binardat 8 Port 2.5G PoE switch model 2g08-090GPM

I have not seen a teardown of this switch anywhere. Then again I have not seen this switch anywhere except on Amazon. I can't even locate it on Binardat's web page. I purchased it on Amazon's US site for $185.88. According to the ad posting it supports 12KB Jumbo Frames with a 12Mb Packet Buffer...
  2. M

New switch how do I benchmark it?

My home network right now is all 1GB I am running OpnSense on a Hamsing Jasper Lake based Celeron N5105 Micro Appliance Amazon item B0BB3B2Q58. This goes into a Netgear 4 port managed 1GB switch which connects back to my main Cisco 2960-G switch which has all my other network products...
  3. M

What do you think will actually show up?

I am supposed to have Amazon item B0BNV8CBRK arrive Sunday. According to the product description, it is a fanless managed 8 port 2.5GB switch with POE. The vendor is Binardat who I never heard of. It does not have any 10GB ports. and it is selling for the low price of $ 185.88 . The specs on...
  4. M

I bought the wrong items on E-bay please help me find the correct items

I had my friend place an order on E-bay because I am banned (honestly not my fault) for an ES4625M Module and a brocade fcx648s-hpoe so I could then get the Mikrotik S+RJ10 6-Speed RJ-45 Module for up to 10 Gbps Copper Module Amazon item B07YJ38TPG which supports 2.5GB ethernet but now I believe...
  5. M

[WTB] Disk Tray (Type D6) for Synology 1515+

I have a drive tray that won't stay locked. Anyone willing to part with one?
  6. M

Paid offer- Help me get my network configured correctly including VLANS

My wife works from home 5 days a week. I work from home two days a week, My main fear is I am going to make a mistake causing my wife to not have internet access and not know how to undo what I have. What I want to do is A) Have the internet fall over from Optimum to T-Mobile cellular if...
  7. M

How can I tell if these Ping times are accurate?

My Gateway is an OPNsense box at 10.1.1.1 I'm testing from My Windows 11 system at 10.1.2.1 Using Angry IP Scanner I get 1868 ms when it responds in a network list At a command prompt a ping from the Windows system to the gateway just gives me a Request timed out If I ssh to the gateway and...