Search results

1. B

Adaptec 72405 SH***S Itself after logging into windows

OK back on this again Ive tried a lot but have sort of come to a road block i ended up using the disks to build arrays of 4 disk until i found which ones didn't lock up the system and i ended up with 8 disks out of the lot that would work together with out locking up the system that wasn't...
  2. B

Ok so ive removed all disks that had medium errors and more than 10 aborted commands in the main storage raid array, remade the array with the remaining disks (24) and still had the same problem if i remove the array the computer works as normal so ive got 24 disks to find the problem within and...
  3. B

I removed the ssds aswell the 100% disk usage problem just presented itself on the last array still connected at the minute the 2 arrays doing consistancy checks as normal and the system hasnt locked up but this is the same behavour as when the problem presented itself 5 moths ago i originally...
  4. B

Removed all the drives from the raid card no change in behaviour
  5. B

I did destroy all the arrays do full formats on Harddrives and rebuild if there was any bad sectors or problems surely there would be smart data problems or the full format wouldnt finish, you think there would be some sign that somethings not right, In saying that the array that used to lock up...
  6. B

After all this time and pulling any drive that even remotely seems suspect im still having the same problems sometimes if i dont login to windows for a while and use everything i need it for for say a week then login to windows it will work fine also sometimes i can log into windows after a...
  7. B

Ok so its a amd board so the rules out intel storage drivers I tried sfc come up no integrity violations although i had previously done that aswell as updated the driver from microsofts to adaptecs latest after the registry tweeks and checking the ahci settings it was already set to what the...
  8. B

I dont often have a problem that i cant work out myself but this one has me stumpted I have a adaptec 72405 raid controller and about 2 months ago it started giving IO errors and raid port reset entries in windows event viewer but the thing is it works fine sometimes not very often mind you also...