Search results

1. kkisme

Move Over M.2: 16TB M.3 SSDs for the 1PB per U Data Center

Why sell high-performance second-hand SSDs at low prices? I think, part of the reason is that some people want to experience the latest SSD in order to experience the latest technology. When he played, he felt redundant and selling them was a good choice. After all, they are still very...
  2. kkisme

Cloud: This is not fixed, you need the support of the motherboard! Cloud: No one can do it unless you redesign the motherboard to support it!
  3. kkisme

Anyone want to learn or try out our PCIe M.3 adapter? Here is Amazon's purchase link: https://www.amazon.com/Funtin-Adapter-NGSFF-Interface-Samsung/dp/B07BS7DW3K
  4. kkisme

NVMe: 2.5" SFF drives working in a normal desktop

Yes, currently 2.5 inches NVMe SDD does not fit in 1U or 2U chassis, the space does not allow, so Funtin NVMe adapter is not suitable. Unless you purchase a 90-degree turn of PCI expansion slots. Can only be replaced by wire transfer M.2, Funtin currently provide Wire and M.2 adapter. Please...
  5. kkisme

Performance test on ASUS Hyper Kit and Funtin Adapter

No, the main reason is because the 2.5-inch hard drive is not suitable for the 2U chassis, unless you purchase turned 90 degrees PCI slot.
  6. kkisme

Funtin PCIe SSD Adapter NVMe PCIe SSD Card, PCIe x4 Lane or SATA to SFF-8639 Interface

we have no plan to coming out with such this adapter card. if you want to support two m.2(pcie) connector on x8 or x16 pcie slot, and must add a pcie switch controller chip.
  7. kkisme

Funtin PCIe SSD Adapter NVMe PCIe SSD Card, PCIe x4 Lane or SATA to SFF-8639 Interface

Funtin U.2 ( SFF-8639 ) to Mini-SAS Cabling for 2.5" Gen3 PCIe X4 NVMe SSD And this new cable.
  8. kkisme

Funtin PCIe NVMe SSD Adapter U.2 ( SFF-8639 ) Interface Card eBay store have come back. you can buy it at eBay.
  9. kkisme

Yes, I am coming... At this moth 25th , you can buy it again. Happy Chinese new year.:)
  10. kkisme

At this moth 25th you can buy it , because I`m on holidays now . and happy Chinese new year
  11. kkisme

Do not worry, that link expires after one day, when I will ship on time.
  12. kkisme

13. kkisme

14. kkisme

Funtin PCIe NVMe SSD Adapter with U.2 ( SFF-8639 ) Interface Cancel previous orders, purchase from the new link.
  15. kkisme

Funtin PCIe NVMe SSD Adapter with U.2 ( SFF-8639 ) Interface buy it at ebay
  16. kkisme

NVMe: 2.5" SFF drives working in a normal desktop

The new version, not the external power supply. Powered by PCI http://www.amazon.com/Funtin-Adapter-SFF-8639-Interface-Express/dp/B011YJ7WLK/
  17. kkisme

The new version, not the external power supply. Powered by PCI http://www.amazon.com/Funtin-Adapter-SFF-8639-Interface-Express/dp/B011YJ7WLK/
  18. kkisme

Performance test on ASUS Hyper Kit and Funtin Adapter

The new version, not the external power supply. Powered by PCI
  19. kkisme

First of all, I need to apologize. About a third version will go on sale this week. The third version of the update are: 1, to cancel an external power supply, when you access NVMe SSD does not require any external wire. 2, 15PIN power interface instead 4PIN Power Interface, when you access...