Search results

1. Blazer

need motherboard recommendation ...

possible that ur card has damaged the slot, I do remember some cards were proprietary to certain boards and required taping, was a long time ago i had read a thread similar, and the board slot was damaged.
  2. Blazer

ltb motherboard on the cheap

Found a 1155 board, back up and working again.
  3. Blazer

@Peanuthead what board u got ?
  4. Blazer

board / board cpu will need to support the following Norc0 4220 case / 2 ssd sata 3.0 OS drives 11 sata 3.0 hard drives on lsi sas9220-8i and intel res2sv240 expander on 1 pcie 16 slot in it mode pcie 16 slot for video card / sony movie studio for editing video from time to time pcie x1 and pci...
  5. Blazer

power glitch took out my asus p8cws 1155 board, rebuild is in near future, it would cost more to source a capable replacement 1155, need a board with 2 pcie x16 v2.0/3.0 slots, cant go full retail mb. memory and cpu at this time, would like to find a 1155 board, or maybe a 2011 single or dual mb...
  6. Blazer

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

is the d30 boards atx compatable ?
  7. Blazer

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

sorry guys, catching the tale end here. @wildpig1234 , on the s30 motherboards/motherboard cpu combos use proprietary ram ?
  8. Blazer

Windows 10 boot loader woes after drive transfer

prolly too late now, but, in admin tools is recovery drive, use it to create a usb drive and boot from it with the orig drive removed and the new drive connected, restore windows using it and the partition info will be correct, windows will be activated, bootloader will be correct, its the...
  9. Blazer

Should I build a NUC HTPC?

another option is ' Vorke V1 Plus ' was looking for mini pc as well and settled on the vorke, added a 250gb msata and a 250gb ssd, memory is upgradable as well, dx12 and the store has the kodi app, just working thru it but seems ok so far.
  10. Blazer

Bridge Garage to House Network

T-minus what did u use for camera's if u don't mind sharing, just now starting to setup a simple security system of about 3 outdoor fixed POE camera's and there are many to choose from.