Search results

1. H

TrueNAS iSCSI sharing of NVME storage to ESXi hosts

Hi, At the moment, I have 3-4 physical machines running ESXi and each one of them has some local storage without any redundancy. I am getting a bit worried that if something goes wrong, I will lose the VMs. I am taking backups using Nakivo but obviously these are not real time. How can I go...
  2. H

EU [FS] Supermicro A2SDI-2C-HLN4F in CSE-101F - 2 Units

Hi, I have for sale these mildly used systems by Supermicro. 2 units. Chassis: Supermirco CSE-101F Motherboard: A2SDI-2C-HLN4F CPU: Intel Atom C3338 dual core Networking: Quad gigabit Ethernet + IPMI Memory: 2 x 8GB in one unit (16GB total), 2 x 16GB in the other unit (32GB total) No storage...
  3. H

EU FS: ReadyNAS 628

Excellent condition but without any boxes. I have this great piece of kit but it is an overkill for me plus I am migrating everything to rack mount. However in order to sell it I need to purchase new drives first to move the data over. I would do that but I need some reassurance that there is...
  4. H

EU [WTB] Supermicro 3U or 4U chassis

Hi, I don't think I am having much luck with eBay lately. If anyone is selling any of those give me a shout Supermicro 835 Supermicro 842 Supermicro 825 Supermicro 836 Supermicro 846 I am after moving my towers into some 3U/4U chassis and into a rack. Low noise is important so SQ PSUs are...
  5. H

Supermicro, Inter-tech/Norco or something else?

As it happens, I recently moved to a flat that comes with some generous storage space in the basement. So I am thinking of replacing all the towers that I have with a rack and some rack mounted units. The internals will get transplanted, the cases will get replaced. I do however still need to...
  6. H

EU FS: Xeon-D 1520 (Supermicro) and 1521 (ASRock) mini-ITX in Supermicro CSE-E300 chassis

Hi, I am selling the following two systems System 1 is ASRock D1521D4I2 Xeon-D 1521 4 x 16GB ECC RAM Supermicro CSE-E300 chassis External Supermicro PSU Backplates and other accessories Boxed Quad gigabit ethernet expansion card Note that this system has no backplate as the one for this...
  7. H

Supermicro SC523 2U

Hi, I am running a system with a Xeon E3-1220L v2. The CPU is rated at 17W. Nothing else power hungry in it other than a single HDD. Motherboard is a Supermicro X9SCL and the case is a 1U Supermicro SC510-200B. The case is very good however it is rather noisy. Actually, the fans are whisper...