Search results

1. H

EU FS: ReadyNAS 628

Bump before putting it on eBay, sweet ReadyNAS 628 is still for sale.
  2. H

EU [FS] Supermicro A2SDI-2C-HLN4F in CSE-101F - 2 Units

If only I had a magic wand I could wave to turn the C3338 to a C3558 :)
  3. H

@etorix I couldn't find a second power supply lying around (although I am still convinced I have one spare). It wouldn't be a Supermicro power supply though. I think 500 EUR + shipping is a good deal for the two units even if 1 PSU is missing (is that screw really that important?). I guess the...
  4. H

There is definitely 1 Supermicro power brick included. I am sure I have a second one but I need to dig it out. The second machine was never deployed so the power brick stayed in some box somewhere. I need to find it. It was either an original Supermicro or an aftermarket one. The power bricks...
  5. H

Bump? Weird nobody wants these.... :)
  6. H

I can sell them separately. Unit 1 : 32GB RAM version plus rack-mounting kit. EUR 350 + shipping Unit 2 : 16GB RAM version without rack-mounting. EUR 250 + shipping Open to offers
  7. H

Approximately 15 Watts give or take.
  8. H

Lol it is not going to go anywhere near the trash bin for years to come. I would just rather put the disks on the rack and sell the unit.
  9. H

Bump - I am open to offers if anyone is interested. Solid piece of equipment.
  10. H

I don't know but I'll try to find out and I'll report back. They are in general extremely low power, the processor has a TDP of 8.5W. The rest is the peripherals, fans, network, memory etc. I would be surprised if the whole thing idles at more than a few Watts.
  11. H

TrueNAS iSCSI sharing of NVME storage to ESXi hosts

Hi, At the moment, I have 3-4 physical machines running ESXi and each one of them has some local storage without any redundancy. I am getting a bit worried that if something goes wrong, I will lose the VMs. I am taking backups using Nakivo but obviously these are not real time. How can I go...
  12. H

Hi, I have for sale these mildly used systems by Supermicro. 2 units. Chassis: Supermirco CSE-101F Motherboard: A2SDI-2C-HLN4F CPU: Intel Atom C3338 dual core Networking: Quad gigabit Ethernet + IPMI Memory: 2 x 8GB in one unit (16GB total), 2 x 16GB in the other unit (32GB total) No storage...
  13. H

They are great pieces of kit. The 628x is really a nice machine, it has a Xeon-D 1521, 10g interfaces, 8 bays, small footprint, it can definitely go places. Like all Netgear hardware, it is also build like a tank. I also happen to like the software and X-Raid is a nice feature. I think it is...
  14. H

The 2 bay unit is an Ultra 2 with a 64bit Atom CPU and yes it is on OS6. The 4 bay unit is an NVX and it is on v4.something, the CPU doesn't support OS6.
  15. H

That is the one, you can see it to the left
  16. H

Not raining on any parade, I was just gauging interest. I would let it go for a fair offer if anyone wanted it.
  17. H

Excellent condition but without any boxes. I have this great piece of kit but it is an overkill for me plus I am migrating everything to rack mount. However in order to sell it I need to purchase new drives first to move the data over. I would do that but I need some reassurance that there is...