Search results

1. sparx

EU [FS/FT] Cisco C3560CX-8XPD-S

I have a switch for sale or trade. Cisco C3560CX-8XPD-S. As far as I remember it came with IP-Base. 600€
  2. sparx

Great Deals hot tip

Working in manufacturing industry for several years I can just say that anyone attempting to replace a CPU socket on their own will fail. Even with proper BGA repair equipment costing several 100s of thousands of dollars, preprogrammed temperature curves to follow proper temperature without...
  3. sparx

SOLD OUT, but ping seller for damaged units $120 shipped HP 761879‑001 12GB SAS3 Expander Card

That would depend on what you use as end devices. If its harddrives 6gpbs is more than plenty. The latest harddrives above 20TB can basically saturate a 3gbps link.
  4. sparx

[FS] [US] 24 bay NVME JBOF Celestica Nebula G2

So it depends a bit on the population. Each canister has a PCIe switch, IPMI, some ethernet stuff, two pcie-connectors and an optional COMe card header. Not all combinations are possible. But if you have a normal CX5 board you should have the COMe card and one possible position to use a PCIe...
  5. sparx

Yeah so you have an ethernet in the backplane there, and if you have a new version there is a broadcom 1gbit switch (on different vlans if i remember correctly ) so both ipmi and the host get connected.
  6. sparx

Yeah @aosudh thats a different product. The one you are describing is probably called Celestica Euclid. There is a public pdf with some information about it. But in general information is very sparse. Not sure if it was ever released to market. If you have the Mellanox version you should also...
  7. sparx

EXPIRED New Samsung PM983 7.68TB 2.5" U.2 <$490 (edit: All gone)

I think thats just some typo from the ebay seller. No such thing as a NVMe and SAS drive at the same time. And I'd love to be proven wrong! :D
  8. sparx

Its related to the NVMe chassi. Should probably have been a different thread start. But its likely a G1.
  9. sparx

Oh BTW. Its 99% you have a Nebula G1. Forgot to mention.
  10. sparx

Yeah, the 9500 HBA is not compatible with the X2024-M in any way at all. You need the R0932 card for it. And that together with the X2024-M needs to be produced after march 2017 to have the second PCIe switch hardware stepping. Else its basically a dead weight. I have a box with two cards if...
  11. sparx

EU [DE][FS] Prices dropped! Samsung PM983 U.2 and M.2, Dell Precision T7820 AIO Home Servers, Dell Precision T7920 NVME Flexbay Kit and more

Have you got any T7820 barebone? ( With heatsink, caddies prefferably 2xNVMe. And PSU fans etc.) Just no CPU, SSD/HDD or RAM.
  12. sparx

Samsung SAS 3.84tb SSD pm1633 $240

Looks like the right one. I'd be worried with 1 in history in ebay. But with the tradera one less worried. Tradera was part of ebay before. Then when paypal and ebay split they were owned by paypal. Now they are separate again. Useless info for this auction. Sorry :D
  13. sparx

Samsung SAS 3.84tb SSD pm1633 $240

What is the account name in tradera? I couldnt find the same one exact.
  14. sparx

[WTB] Supermicro CSE-846 4U Chassis w/ SAS3 Backplane, Drive Trays

I have plenty of drives trays. But thats in EU. Not sure if its feasible to send.
  15. sparx

Supermicro X10SRM-tf $125 offer accepted

Very nice that they included the sata dom also. Those are great.
  16. sparx

EU [WTB] LSI HBA card with externally exposed ports

I guess there are breakout cables that connect from external SAS directly to disks, but those are probably so unusual that they are too expensive. Maybe its better to buy internal cables and route them out of the chassis.
  17. sparx

Yes all these requests dont really go together in my mind. External HBA, breakout cables and 12bay rack mount case. One has to go :)
  18. sparx

Then you probably need to specify what exactly you are looking for. =)
  19. sparx

Are you looking also for a JBOD? I have a Xyratex HB-1235 that I could sell together with a fitting HBA card and cables.
  20. sparx

Nice doing business with you! Quick and easy.

Nice doing business with you! Quick and easy.