Search results

1. T

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

I went for a Topton from AliExpress. Was torn between that and the similar unit from CWWK. I chose AliExpress as it is likely to arrive sooner.
  2. T

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

Watching where this goes... Many thanks for those that are sharing their experiences with these here. :) Just ordered a N305 as I saw they're available.
  3. T

[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

These are perfect systems for pfSense+--especially since they support Intel's QAT (QuickAssist Technology) for encryption and compression. With the new version of pfSense+ coming in a matter of days, this is excellent timing on a great deal.
  4. T

Having lots of fun with my new equipment from @zac1! It's going to keep me busy for a few weeks.
  5. T

Speaking of FedEx, I've got two more boxes of electronic joy arriving from @zac1 tomorrow! I hope people are jumping on these deals while he's still got equipment. Great deals.
  6. T

I received my shipment today, too. @zac1 is the real deal and ships very, very quickly. Working with him on another purchase, now. Equipment arrived in mint condition, exactly as advertised, with great packaging and tested perfectly. Thank you so much! :D