Search results

1. A

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

I highly doubt that heatsink on top will make any difference given its poor contact with the case. You're better of placing a low powered fan on it if you are worried about temps.
  2. A

ASRock Rack B650D4U MicroATX for Ryzen 7000 processors

Very disappointing.. glad I did not order these for some server builds.
  3. A

Are they actually USB 3.x or just USB 2.0? I saw a video on YouTube where someone said although they are blue coloured ports, they are just USB 2.0.
  4. A

Can anyone with an i3-N305 unit please generate and share PAD configuration using intelp2m utility on live system? It will be a helpful contribution towards my attempt to build coreboot for these units, GitHub - captainhook/cwwk-build_coreboot at cwwk_i3-n305
  5. A

I haven't powered mine on yet, been busy with a few things. I won't get to try it for another 2 weeks.. once I do, I'll let you know.
  6. A

Flash Coreboot to Aliexpress / Topton appliance....Protectli's Flashli script?

FSP is available for i3-N305. I had a look through Protectli's work on their VP2420 and sought some advice from zir_blazer () - I'll need to map out chips, ports, etc. I've contacted CWWK to see if they have any comments on coreboot.
  7. A

Patriot, would you kindly explain why the vp2420 (which uses J6412, Tremont/Elkhart Lake)? Is it because it is the closest to i3-N305 (Gracemont/Alder Lake) in terms of microarchitecture? The code for vp2420 is of course available on Protectli's github, GitHub - protectli-root/build_coreboot at...
  8. A

Found some ME firmware here: Intel Management Engine (ME) Firmware Version 16.1.27.2176 (S&H) 1.5Mo Seems to be the most recent one on Station Drivers. I found it originally posted here: Intel (Converged Security) Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware and Tools (16+) I will find some time to...
  9. A

They don't distribute it due to legal reason and I'm not sure where they even got it from
  10. A

I need the sh*tty ME firmware so I'll try extract that from the BIOS image CWWK provided...
  11. A

Please see my post here: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/cwwk-topton-nxxx-quad-nic-router.39685/page-14#post-381477 I'm not sure I have all the required parts... e.g. blobs for VBIOS, and Coreboot does not have CWWK listed in their list of mainboards so I wouldn't even know...
  12. A

My i3-N305 unit is due to arrive any day now... Anyone have any idea what it will take to get coreboot working on these units? Here's some research I've done for i3-N305: I can see the Intel FSP is available for Alderlake N-Series processors for IoT platforms...
  13. A

If anyone does figure out how to build it, I am prepared to test on my i3-N305 which is arriving next week :D Where did you find this info? I'm happy to take a look and see what I can do.
  14. A

That's exactly my plan. The efficiency of the 7900 chips is very impressive - check out Gamers Nexus' benchmarks.
  15. A

The link from the screenshot: https://download.asrock.com/Manual/B650D4U.pdf Come on Asrock, let us have it already What's the 'D' and '4U' in B650D4U?
  16. A

I am seeing 1U4LW-B650/2L2T listed here for $1199.95: ASRock Rack 1U4LW-B650/2L2T Ryzen 7000 AM5 1U Rackmount, Dual 10G LAN
  17. A

Possibly a silly question but what constitutes a full system? A barebones like 1U4LW-B650/2L2T or B650D4U-2L2T plus all the other parts (RAM, CPU, etc)?