Search results

1. H

AMD EPYC 7302p+ Supermicro H11SSL-i version 2

Yeah l, they were a bit like that to me as well. But at least here in the EU it was still more expensive to buy ram separately. Either way, my board arrived. It looks to be brand new. Everything works as expected. I also got a 7302 instead of the 7302P cpu. The ram is also the expected 2666mhz...
  2. H

AMD EPYC 7302p+ Supermicro H11SSL-i version 2

Yes, mine has. However, they told me that the ram they had was incompatible, hence they delayed shipping. They gave me the option of getting a bit of money back or upgrade to faster ram. I chose the latter. It’s been shipped with FedEx and it has almost arrived. (Europe) I ordered 4x16gb.
  3. H

ConnectX-3: Unable to get Ethernet mode working

So I got my hands on a 100GBe QSFP28 cable. It indeed was the weird mellanox cable causing the problem! I can now happily do 40gbit between my cards. Thank you all for your help!
  4. H

Thanks! I'll get that one then. Will contact the seller of my previous cable then, not sure what it is that they send me, except that it does 40gbit FDR10. I also can't seem to find the product numbers on the cable anywhere on the internet either.
  5. H

Just tried some stuff, I suspect the cable just doesn't do ethernet. What cable would I need to have then? I'm seeing conflicting information as to which cables do infiniband/ethernet or ethernet or IB only. Would this work for IB and Ethernet MC2207130-002 ?
  6. H

Switching both cards to ethernet mode does not work, I get no link in eth mode. The same is true when linking one port of a card to the other port on the same card, no link. Regarding the cable, I am starting to suspect it. While it may be a mellanox cable, it for sure isn't the model I ordered...
  7. H

I'm using windows, but I also tried it on linux. (eventual deployment will be windows to unraid) When setting the cards to infiniband mode, I get a link up on both cards and it works once starting opensm. (I just put them in the same system for testing). Once I set them to ethernet, no links...
  8. H

Hello everyone, Recently I purchased a pair of ConnectX-3 354A FCBT Oracle branded dual port NICs. The original firmware indicated it was an fcbt model. I then proceeded to cross flash it to original mellanox firmware. I received a QSFP+ cable yesterday, ordered from ebay: - HP Mellanox...