Search results

1. X

Tyan S8030GM2NE

SuperMicro looks to have what I'm looking for. https://www.supermicro.com/support/faqs/faq.cfm?faq=31883
  2. X

Tyan S8030GM2NE

I found this.. https://enterprise-support.nvidia.com/s/article/PCIe-AER-Advanced-Error-Reporting-and-ACS-Access-Control-Services-BIOS-Settings-for-vGPUs-that-Support-SR-IOV Only one entry for AER in the manual. Enabling this does nothing to solve the issue. So AER must be enabled for ACS to...
  3. X

Tyan S8030GM2NE

So I'm seeing errors with a new Proxmox install. I'm getting the same error as the link to serverfault.com below. I have the ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card NVMe expansion card. Setting the slot to AUTO or PCIe GEN4 generate the issue in the screenshots below. Setting to GEN3 as mentioned in the...
  4. X

Tyan S8030GM2NE

Build date is off but that is probably the BMC firmware. This is mine. Pretty sure I'm as updated as I can get since I don't have a 64MB ROM for firmware version 4.xx and above.
  5. X

Tyan S8030GM2NE

I seen this interface blink for a molment while logging in. Any way to enable these features? Are they paid or for another model?
  6. X

Tyan S8030GM2NE

The post process on this board is pretty slow with all the checks it does. Is there any way to speed this up? I seen a quiet setting in the bios but haven't played with it yet. Does that just post without showing anything on the screen?
  7. X

Tyan S8030GM2NE

Thanks. I was comparing my 7700k desktop machine numbers in aida64 and memtest and they were very similar. So seeing these numbers so low I thought there might be something to it.
  8. X

Tyan S8030GM2NE

I'm just setting up my board and running MemTest to make sure that I have no issues with my used memory, so far so good! But the memory benchmarks look pretty low. I basically have the bios set to default minus enabling bifurcation and IOMMU. Googling my memory M393A4K40CB2-CTD it seems like my...
  9. X

Tyan S8030GM2NE

I just went to Computers, Monitors & Technology Solutions | Dell Canada, logged in and spoke to chat about ordering part number DHR6X. I can use the parts that came with my board but I want uniform mounts. I'm not exactly sure what the reasoning is be-hide offering two types of house that come...
  10. X

Tyan S8030GM2NE

I imagine that we all bought from the same seller, I have both sets of mounting solutions as well but not really fond of either. I think I'll end up using nylon bolts and screws to fasten down the drives when I populate them. It's still kind of crazy how hard it is to purchase these on their own.
  11. X

Tyan S8030GM2NE

There are two nvme m.2 slots on the Tyan. What kind of mounting hardware do you need to secure a 2280 drive? I see two holes lines up on each slot but not sure what the hardware is called to purchase.