Search results

1. R

SFP+ cards with ASPM support?

Yeah, it looks like all of the PCI bus options are missing. That's weird as I wouldn't expect them to remove features from newer cards but I guess they've pulled support for it for some reason. The only other thing I can think of is maybe you need a certain driver or firmware level for the...
  2. R

It looks like maybe the ConnectX-5 might not support ASPM? It should still say if L1/L0s are supported even when they're disabled and it looks like yours is reporting 'ASPM not supported' which won't work even if you force it since it isn't there. Have you tried playing with the port power...
  3. R

Beware of fake ConnectX-3 Pro (MCX312B-XCCT) from eBay

I just picked up one of these from what I suspect is the same seller. I had the same issues with the firmware not wanting to be flashed and on a whim I tried the normal non-pro firmware image. It took it and booted just fine, other then a complaint about the PSID not matching. I have an...
  4. R

I've got two ConnectX-3 cards in two different machines with ASPM enabled and they seem to be working fine. One is a MCX312B dual port 'Pro' card and the other is a MCX311A single port. Both have ASPM L0s on. Linux is booted with 'pcie_aspm=force pcie_port_pm=force' and while one machine sets...