Search results

1. G

Teradici PCoIP zeroclient 6.0 firmware

Yes... I am looking for the ability to test the new firmware. Anyone know where I may find it? Thanks!
  2. G

I invested in PCoIP because they are talking about supporting 4k remote workstation / zero client. But then I discovered they have moved to a paywall. :( There remote workstation access plan is not worthwhile for a homelab.
  3. G

Anyone know where I can find this? It appears to have been moved behind a paywall. Do they offer NFR or any other way to obtain it? Thanks!
  4. G

Heatsink for Tyan s7012 inside Supermicro SC826

I have used the BXSTS100C on that board without issue. But they are a little louder than you may like. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. G

WTB 8GB PC3L-10600R sticks

Looking for about 18 sticks. Anyone got some spares they are willing to part with? Thanks!
  6. G

WtB: XFP to SFP+ DAC cable

That's what it looks like I'm going to do. Thanks!
  7. G

WTB Supermicro Computer Lock Key (Tower)

Hey! I know we have a lot of supermicro cases around here. Does anyone have a spare set of keys for the locks on them? The round tumblers? Thanks!
  8. G

WtB: XFP to SFP+ DAC cable

Anyone have some spares or know where to find them? Only ones I can find are brand new and $90+ Thanks!
  9. G

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

Most of those are SFP not SFP+. You have a few SFP+ that at LR not SR so you would need a good chunk of cable as my understanding is they can fail with small runs. What you want are SFP+ SR adapters. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. G

Mellanox / HP 10GbE - 2 Port PCI-e Adapter - $45

These go in the $40-50 range on eBay. Your price may be a bit too high to get any bites.
  11. G

i350-T4 $47

1 left! Intel (0THGMP) PCI-Express Quad Port RJ45 PCI-E 4x Network Adapter EDIT: you all are quick...
  12. G

WTB: Supermicro SQ PSUs / PDUs

I look forward to seeing what you got! I'm looking for 2x PWS-920P-SQ.
  13. G

WTB: Supermicro SQ PSUs / PDUs

Hey all! Just wondering if anyone of you have some spare PWS-920P-SQ or PWS-1K28P-SQ around (or know of any cheaper SQ psus). If the longer connector supply (1280W), does anyone have a spare PDB-PT216-8824 (or a case with one?) Does anyone know if a PDB-PT826-8824 will fit in an SC216 case...
  14. G

SOLVED: tyan s7012 and L5640 2.13ghz instead of 2.27ghz

So I'm an idiot: The multiplier was set to 16 instead of 17 in the bios. I thought it would autochange, but apparently s7012 does not. so, uh... fixed!
  15. G

SOLVED: tyan s7012 and L5640 2.13ghz instead of 2.27ghz

So I upgraded my processors in my s7012 from l5630 to l5640 and I'll be damned if I cannot get it any faster than 2.13 ghz. Any ideas? Multiplier seems set to 16 instead of 17 as it should be. Of note, the ram slots are fully populated (18 sticks). I don't know if this makes a difference...
  16. G

Tyan s7012 not running ram at full speed

So if I'm reading this right, as page 14 outlines, 3-way interleaving, despite being 800MHz is still faster than the other modes? Or am I misreading that.
  17. G

Tyan s7012 not running ram at full speed

Hello, all! This forum has been immensely helpful, so I was hoping y'all could help me solve another conundrum: I'm running HMT31GR7BFR4A-H9 in a Tyan S7012GM4NR. I have 18 of them in there. For some reason, they run at 800MHz instead of 1333MHz. If I manually set the ram to 1333MHz, not...
  18. G

WTB 6/8 2.5" in 1 5.25" adapter

Awesome transaction. Tuatara packaged it excellent and even included all the accessories!
  19. G

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

Actually the issue was I was tyring to use an IP address that was already on a routable connection. Apparently the switch will not let you set it up once you have it as an ip network. I had to keep it disconnected and set the serviceport through the console, then it worked. Thanks for the info.