Search results

1. O

WTB: 30-64x 32-64GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM 2933/3200

Hi, I'm in NL, so easy shipping.. Have 32GB and 64GB modules HPE gen10 2666V memory, also 32gb 2666V dell memory. 32gb's of both 40+ and currently 10 of the 64gb, some incoming.
  2. O

[WTB] GB00S >> 'WTB' THREAD >> ADDED: 50x 32GB RAM 2666 ECC

I believe I have 74 x 32GB 2666V HMA84GR7AFR4N- VK T3 AC / Supermicro labeled, if interested, let me know. Can ship with your own labels and can provide VAT number.
  3. O

EU WTS Sell thread (HPE / intel / ram / drives)

Updated again 02/03. (or USA 03/02... ;) )
  4. O

US - STH Perpetual Freebies Thread

Yes you can, but some brands are difficult themselves, I hear mainly cisco is often a problem.
  5. O

FS: New HPE MR416i-p RAID Card

I'm not the seller! I also was interested in this card and sent the seller a message yesterday morning, but didn't get a response yet.
  6. O

FS: New HPE MR416i-p RAID Card

Also sent a PM yesterday.. but haven't gotten answer yet.
  7. O

EU [FS] Dell PowerEdge C6300 System with 4x C6320 Blades

Just to give a heads up, they want you to post here incl prices :) (Forum rule)
  8. O

Updated the list! Some new processors/options.
  9. O

Hi, tested 3 of them: 100% health 2 x power on 1744d, 68tb written 1 x power on 1807d, 71tb written
  10. O

Missing a LFF machine haha... will try to sort an alternative any day for getting SMART info, will update asap with info, but perhaps then some buyers for it as well who are also waiting for smart info.
  11. O

@sergi0 To be sure, I send a pm right after your message, didn't get a response yet. In case you didn't get a notification.
  12. O

Yes, it's ecc registered ram. These are HPE 840758-091. I also have non hpe 2133/2400 32gb modules for cheaper prices if you would be interested.
  13. O

Often have silver and golds v2's, but in my opinion the v1's are quite more bang for bucks. If you are in need of particular v2's, you can always message me.
  14. O

Updated list again and lowered all prices, feel free to make offers ofcourse..
  15. O

WTB: Dual Intel Xeon Gold CPU - 22 cores or more

If If you look for Gold 6148 on the known sites you probably going find some attractive deals.
  16. O

WTB: Dual Intel Xeon Gold CPU - 22 cores or more

And... 22c a must? 20c are quite cheap atm, really big of a difference compared to 22c+ pricewise.