Search results

1. P

[FS] [US-VA] Various things/stuff for sale from home lab

I used DDR4-3200 RAM with it. It just downclocked the RAM to match the bus speed on the 7402P. it's Rev 2.0.
  2. P

Thread cleaned up and all PMs replied to.
  3. P

You’re welcome! Glad to hear it. I have plenty left if people are still looking.
  4. P

[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

Good price on the Supermicro 5018D-FN4T. Last time I had one though the noise pitch from the fan (even idling) definitely wasn't quiet.
  5. P

All PMs responded to. Apologies to those that seem to want things immediately. I have been traveling a little for the holidays. I am back now.
  6. P

@Samir - Sounds like he is still a fighter. I just desire to pass on equipment that I am not using for a decent price.
  7. P

I haven't. My wife has. She's been battling cancer for 19 months now. She's a warrior women in my eyes. I don't spend nearly the time in front of a computer anymore, so off the equipment goes.
  8. P

Hello, I'm looking to pair down my home lab/unload items to help pay for medical bills. Reasonable offers are not refused as all prices are OBO. I welcome local pickup too. Paypal for payment or cash if local. Shipping is dependent on where you live, size of the package, etc. Most gear was used...
  9. P

FS: Many, many home lab and home server items

@Sleyk - The reason is okay. I probably should spend less time (and money) and learning IT and more with the family. They certainly get their time though so they definitely don't go without. They are first, they know it and I make sure my employer knows it. No job is worth selling your soul...
  10. P

Thanks, @Samir. I appreciate it. She went from nothing to high Stage 3 cancer in under a year. The bright side of it all is she is healing, but we have at least another year before she is done with treatment, surgeries, etc. I have returned the small number of responses back I received. I...
  11. P

@sergi0 - I do. Work challenges (where other haven't done what they were supposed to do) have kicked in along with other life challenges. In the end, it's all good and it all will be okay. I've found I have a greater desire to read and find some therapy in writing and teaching (teaching new...
  12. P

Be careful out there riding motorcycles

All, please be careful when riding around and be careful with other drivers. Especially with the texting and driving, etc. going on. Whatever it is it can wait until you are in a safe area to do so. Lost a friend in a bike accident a little over 1 week ago. He was 27 years ago and a birthday...
  13. P

Good afternoon, All. I've been out of pocket for a while. I am selling everything I have from my home, home lab or otherwise project list. Wife was diagnosed with an illness that has been taking most of my time and will continue to do so for the next year at least. All prices are unshipped...
  14. P

FS: Dell Wyse 5070 J5005 with SFP 2nd NIC

How is this useful outside of a VDI environment?
  15. P

FS: BNIB SuperMicro X10DRLi (full system)

@cw823 - phrasing changed. Handling fees are not against TOS. Please contact me directly if you have an issue with a post. Currently pending.
  16. P

FS: BNIB SuperMicro X10DRLi (full system)

Up for sale today is a BNIB SuperMicro X10DRLi with 2x E5-2630V4 ES (Same stepping as retail) procs, 128GB (8x16GB) Hynix DDR4 Reg. ECC, 2x BNIB Intel TS13A Coolers. Ram is basically new as it was taken out of a new server and replaced with 32GB sticks. I bought this for a ZFS barebones and VM...
  17. P

EU DONE .... WTB: Xeon x3400 and DDR3 1066/1333Mhz UDIMM

Does he need/want a server class system or would a desktop do? I have a Z170 desktop barebones mid-tower you can have for shipping cost. I built it for firefighters in CA but the person turned it down.
  18. P

iXsystems TrueNAS Mini X+ ZFS NAS Review

@Evan - I am more so interested if the backplane can even accommodate SAS drives. It appears in the pictures it can (no separation in the power and data connections) but the description states differently.
  19. P

WTB DDR3 ECC Unbuffered 8gb sticks

I am reorganizing my junk/stash at the moment, so I will know specifically what I have shortly.
  20. P

iXsystems TrueNAS Mini X+ ZFS NAS Review

Just so I understand this correctly the backplane is not compatible with SAS drives. Correct?