Search results

1. H

Canada FS: Multiple HPE switches and servers

Hello Fellow Members! Happy New Year to you all. Starting the new year off with some massive hardware cleanup of some old servers I acquired over the years. Please let me know if there is anything on this list that you find of interest to you. Items are all located in Toronto and payment...
  2. H

Ideas for ESXi SAN

Greetings everyone, Hope you're all having a good day so far. I am looking for ideas on suggested builds or pre-built systems that can facilitate the needs for an all SSD SAN for my current VMware ESXi home lab setup. The SAN server needs to meet the below requirements for this home lab use: -...
  3. H

FS Intel RAID and Brocade FCX Switch

Hey guys and gals, I have a pair of items I'm hoping on selling to free up space in my server cabinet. Both items have been tested and are working fine. First up is 1 x Brocade FastIron FCX-624S. Includes both dual redundant power supplies. I have used it for about a week and then switched it...
  4. H

WTB Quad Port Intel/Dell NICs

Hey guys, I'm looking for one or two quad port NICs to use in my ESXi 5.5 hosts. I already have a quad port Dell VT card, so if someone has a an extra VT lying around I'd like to take if off their hands. Otherwise a pair of Intel branded quad ports will work fine for me too. UPDATE*** I forgot...
  5. H

Questions on 10GbE vs Infiniband for ESXi SAN

Hello all, I've been doing some research on 10GbE and Infiniband lately and was hoping that I can get some better some better advice from anyone on the forums. Currently I have two VMware ESXi 5.5 servers, with about 15-20 VM's between both, and have been using an NFS share from my NAS to...