Search results

1. H

Canada FS: Multiple HPE switches and servers

Updated pricing for the 6600 switches as I was told they were way too low based on feature set. Sold one 6600-24XG in local sale (only one left). In case anyone is wondering.... the 24 and 48 port 6600 switches are ONE gigabit, while the 24 port XG is a TEN gigabit switch.
  2. H

Unfortunately none of the switches are PoE capable.
  3. H

Thanks for the quick reply and pointing out what I missed when creating the thread (haven't posted here in a while). Kind of sad to see these go but they had a good run as my mixed Xen/VMware/Hyper-V training lab. I've moved on to VMware only now as my current employer has a need for VCP6...
  4. H

Apologies if this post was created incorrectly. The equipment is stored at my work place but not SOLD by them. I run my own home lab and needed a place to put everything when I upgraded my lab to the Intel Sandybridge servers when they first came out.
  5. H

Hello Fellow Members! Happy New Year to you all. Starting the new year off with some massive hardware cleanup of some old servers I acquired over the years. Please let me know if there is anything on this list that you find of interest to you. Items are all located in Toronto and payment...
  6. H

Hello, I would like to know if the Intel DC S3500's listed in the thread below still available...

Hello, I would like to know if the Intel DC S3500's listed in the thread below still available for sale, and do you ship to Canada? I require 3 drive with as 95-100% life remaining on them. https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/s3500-480gb-129.16013/#post-153183 Regards, Half Jaw...
  7. H

FS/FT: server build extras (supermicro parts/backplane,PSU,HDD,HBA,RAM,CPU,GPU,network equip,&more)

PM sent for the: Zyxel GS1910-24. FANLESS 24-port 1Gbps port switch
  8. H

Ideas for ESXi SAN

Any ideas on specific pre-built servers from Dell, HP, or IBM?
  9. H

Ideas for ESXi SAN

Greetings everyone, Hope you're all having a good day so far. I am looking for ideas on suggested builds or pre-built systems that can facilitate the needs for an all SSD SAN for my current VMware ESXi home lab setup. The SAN server needs to meet the below requirements for this home lab use: -...
  10. H

FS - Cheap Memory, HP Servers, and Parts

Does these servers come with rail kits for cabinet mounting? I'm also curious what the costs would be to ship it across the border to Canada. My experience tells me UPS would not be a viable option. FedEx or USPS might be better choices but shipping something of that size might force a customs...
  11. H

What are the key differences between the full length and half length models? Different cpu revisions/pci-e support or is it just a case size thing? And what are the restrictions on the ES E3-1230 model? I thought those engineering samples aren't for sale?
  12. H

I'm somewhat interested in the DL320e Gen8 --> 1U @ Price --> $275 if it fits my ESXi needs, given I can find a Xeon E3-1230 v2 sitting around for cheap. Do you have any photos you can forward of the system? Based on HP's site I can see there's a full length and half length version of this model.
  13. H

FS: Netgear XS716-T100NES, HP 2920, NiB Xeon CPUs, Samsung SSDs, Cyberpower PDU

Am interested in the Xeon D board if it can be shipped to Canada.
  14. H

FS:A1SRi-2758F with 16GB RAM

Is this board and RAM still available for sale?
  15. H

FS: 3 Unify AP-AC-PRO

Hello Would you happen to still have any of these AP-AC-Pro's?
  16. H

FS Intel RAID and Brocade FCX Switch

Hey guys and gals, I have a pair of items I'm hoping on selling to free up space in my server cabinet. Both items have been tested and are working fine. First up is 1 x Brocade FastIron FCX-624S. Includes both dual redundant power supplies. I have used it for about a week and then switched it...
  17. H

Price Drop! Server Cisco UCS C240-M3S servers, Dell Z9000, and other odds and ends

Hey any updates on those Unifi AP's? I'm very interested in buying all three of them.
  18. H

WTB Quad Port Intel/Dell NICs

I'm looking for either one Intel/Dell VT quad port, or two identical quad ports such as the Intel i350-t4 cards. These cards will be used for my vmotion traffic and iscsi storage while my dual port ETs will be for pass through.
  19. H

WTB Quad Port Intel/Dell NICs

Bump post. Still looking for Intel Quad Port 1GbE cards. Any sellers?