Search results

1. D

(US) 90 dollar Wyse 5070 Thin client/mini-server?

I've received my RTL8125BG M.2 card today. The good news is that it seems to be stable enough with 6.1-rc2 kernel, although I haven't tested it with 2.5gbe connection yet. Now my entire box consumes 4.4W in idle (it was ~5.5W with USB ethernet adapter). The only issue is that connectors are...
  2. D

I've replaced 5.15 kernel with 6.1-rc2 and that solved all my issues with builtin Realtek NIC. No more speed issues and no disconnections so far. But the fun is not over yet, as I've just bought this RTL8125B with M.2 interface for 19$ to get rid of the second USB ethernet dongle :D
  3. D

Realtek firmware is added by default to x86-64 images: ~# ls /lib/firmware/rtl_nic/rtl8* | wc -l 24 I've eventually upgraded to OpenWRT snapshot build with 5.15 kernel and now download speed finally reaches ~930mbps. But guess what... now upload is throttled to 20mbps. Now I see why many people...
  4. D

I think the problem I have is the same one as reported in this kernel bug, as upload speed is fine in my case: it's just download that's ~4 times slower than it should be. 5.15 kernel should be available soon in OpenWRT x86 snapshot builds, so I'll just wait for it. For now I've decided to use...
  5. D

I see you also have PCIe link speed set to 2.5GT/s, so I guess it's not a faulty hardware but rather some software issue. Even if link width is really x1 only, then the speed should be set to 5GT/s. In this blog post there's a speed test result with 900mbps score, so maybe there's some bug in...
  6. D

Thanks. Could you run it once more, but as root? In your output there are no capabilities listed: Capabilities: <access denied>
  7. D

Could someone send me result of running lspci -vv command on Dell Wyse 5070 machine? I have a very weird issue. On built in Realtek NIC I am not able to reach more than 250mbps throughput and the cause seems to be a PCIe link speed, which is limited to gen1x1: LnkCap: Port #0, Speed 2.5GT/s...