Search results

1. G

LSI SAS 9201-16e: ERROR: Firmware Host Boot Failed! [SOLVED]

It doesn't show up :( I tried to install the driver from supermicro, but it's for rhel and fedora didn't have the dependencies. Would it show up even without the driver?
  2. G

I did this part, just not the x64sas2.rom afterwards.
  3. G

Hey there, just used this guide on my LSI SAS 9240-8i, and it seemed to have worked, except for one thing. I followed the steps you outlined, substituting the drivers for the supermicro ones for the 9240-8i. Everything flashed without a hitch, it did the host boot, and seemed to be working...
  4. G

IBM m5015 HBA crossflashing

So I won't be able to flash it to any sort of IT mode whatsoever? If so that's all good. The other question then would be if you can flash the dell perc h700 to HBA mode. it appears to be crossflashable, but I'm not sure about IT mode.
  5. G

IBM m5015 HBA crossflashing

I'm trying to crossflash an IBM m5015 to LSI firmware, but I'm running out of luck. I followed various guides and resources, and here's what I've found (resources linked below) I can boot into FreeDOS to use megarec, but sas2flash requires EFI shell. I can boot into an EFI shell and run...