Search results

1. T

CWWK 6 Port Router Intel U300/i3-1315U/i5-1335U/i7-1355U

It seems CWWK sells a new 6 Port Router with Intel 13 Generation CPUs They say it is fanless in the neadline but in the description the fan is actually mentioned From the product page: Double copper tube turbine active radiator RAM DDR4 up to 64 GB Hard drive: 1*M.2 NVMe x4 2*SATA (non-standard...
  2. T

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

I had also several VMs which suddenly stopped working but this did not happen the last months. BIOS Updates, CPU microcode Updates,newer kernel 6.x fixed the issue. Also i updated now to Proxmox 8.0 and everything runs smoothly. Bitwarden VM, adguard LXC, Docker VM and OPNSense VM But i have a J6413
  3. T

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

Cooling is worse than the other cases. Just look into the N5105 Thread. Case was/is also used for cheap N5105
  4. T

Then i would wait a few weeks and see what kind of problems the early adopters have. The N5105 machines had some problems at the beginning which now finally seem to be sorted out. My J6413 6 Port runs fine. The OPNSense froze only 1 time in months, but my bitwarden froze more often, but this...
  5. T

Sounds like you are from Germany. ;) This should be no problem. I habe a J6413 Proxmox/Opnsense Combo running. I passthrough some NICs to the VM You can, but it depends on what kind of VMs you are using of course. Without specifics nobody can give you advice on that
  6. T

Intel Celeron J6413 Powered 6x i226 2.5GbE Fanless Firewall Review

I also don't have problems with passthrough I got mine from Topton with Liteon PSU like in the video and dmidecode output as you have.
  7. T

I have a topton j6413 unit. And i have 36-38 degrees idle with proxmox and one opnsense vm running and some optimizations in BIOS and OS. But even before it was without optimization and opnsense baremetal in the low 40s. Got lucky i guess, because i don't haver the ambition to repaste it
  8. T

The 5800U can also be pushed to 25W. The 5825U has just a little bit more clock
  9. T

I don't own the device but on Loksing is a review with screenshots concerning power consumption.
  10. T

The Toptons stores belong all to the same company IMO. And don't let the seller shipping method dates confuse you. I ordered my J6413 6 Port Unit on 4th October and received it in Germany at 20th October without additional costs (sellers shipping method). A chinese company (YunExpress) ships it...
  11. T

The 16 GB link is wrong and leads to the NVME Disk again
  12. T

Cooling. The other cases are bigger and dissipate the heat better
  13. T

Crucial RAM 16GB DDR4 3200MHz CL22 ( CT16G4SFRA32A)
  14. T

I got a J6413 6 Port UNit Barebone and bought an addtional Crucial 16 GB DDR4 3200 SO-DIMM + Kingston 256 GB msata It does mot matter which RAM Slot i use, i get always three short beeps First two times i really did not connect the ram good but after that it was tight in the slots. Is it...
  15. T

cw is a shop v4 is Version 4
  16. T

The problem i think is the case. Patrick stated in his last Topton Unit Test, that the case can make a big difference concerning temperature. And you get all this cases in the test also with a N5105...