Search results

1. 513dg3

[FS-US] All Gone….Please Delete

Everything has sold. Mods please delete this thread.
  2. 513dg3

Updated title and items available to most current.
  3. 513dg3

Removed sold items. Lowered prices further. Reasonable offers accepted. I just want it gone!
  4. 513dg3

Removed UCKG2+ and Mac Mini as those are no longer available. Also reduced price on Apple Thunderbolt Gigabit adapter and Motorola cable modem. Reasonable offers will be considered.
  5. 513dg3

DELETE THIS THREAD

I combined this listing with the other. Please delete this thread.
  6. 513dg3

Appreciate the interest. Some of you found me on eBay. Everything is gone now. Mods, please delete this thread.
  7. 513dg3

DELETE THIS THREAD

Combined with other sale thread. DELETE ME
  8. 513dg3

FS: [NEW] Motorola MB8600 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem

Appreciate the tip. I will check it out.
  9. 513dg3

FS: [NEW] Motorola MB8600 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem

BRAND NEW, still in shrink wrap. Bought with intention to use. Got a job offer that required relocation. Ended up going with fiber at the new place. No longer need and I’m beyond the return period. Asking $145. Ground shipping to lower US 48 states included. Prefer Venmo or ApplePay. Can...
  10. 513dg3

Comparison: Intel i350-T4 Genuine vs Fake

These are pretty reasonably priced, $50 or less, many at the $30 or less mark. Not to sound paranoid, but why? :D How do I differentiate between T4 and T4V2? Or did V2 make it's way into the Supermicro version? Lastly, just to clarify, despite the branding -- this still runs Intel drivers...
  11. 513dg3

That's fair enough. And I know I'm being particular as well. I am repurposing a 2014 Mac Mini in combo with Akitio Thunder2 (Thunderbolt 2 to PCIe) enclosure to house an Intel NIC to run with pfSense so everything plays nicely with netmap and inline IDS/IPS. I'm not looking for more...
  12. 513dg3

I might add one of the things I find confusing when looking at the auction site is the inductors. The original shows a single line of text parallel with the two rows of holes up above. The counterfeit shows 3 rows of text and the direction is parallel to the 5 holes instead (shift of 90 degree...
  13. 513dg3

Thank you. And woah! I didn’t realize a 1GB NIC was pushing $225-300. That seems insane. Hence the reason everyone is dealing used I suppose.
  14. 513dg3

Looking for an authentic i350-T4V2. Don’t really care if it’s Intel retail, Dell or another OEM brand. I just don’t want a fake or “honest” knockoff. Given the thread started so many years back and V2 has emerged since, what kind of price should I expect to see for a genuine card in todays...