Search results

1. F

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I tried this, dropped 7 watts from 63w to 56w. Hasn't blown up yet. As you observed, mine also recognizes itself as a -48.
  2. F

Brocade ICX7250-48P ($105/ea OBO + Reasonable Shipping)

For everyone who wants to shave a few watts off, by removing the PoE board you can drop from 63w to 56w in idle for the -48P. It's a 10 minute job, and the firmware will recognize it as a -48. PSA: I won't take any responsibility if you damage your switch by doing this. I haven't used the...
  3. F

UK FS : Supermicro frankenstein / unicorn machines to make space

Interested in this, how much would shipping be to Finland? E: if there are takers locally, just give this to them.
  4. F

EU Currently empty

Bump, another price drop 650€ -> 600€ E: Unifi switch sold for 565€ incl. shipping elsewhere
  5. F

EU Currently empty

Bump, don't be afraid to offer/haggle.
  6. F

EU Currently empty

Bump, dropped price 700€ -> 650€
  7. F

Power Consumption Thread

Confirmed, I have a ICX7250-48P, and it idles at 63w @230V nothing connected. With the PoE board removed, it drops to 56w.
  8. F

EU Currently empty

Bump, added Ubiquiti USW-Pro-48-POE
  9. F

Lenovo M700/M900 BIOS mod to Coffee Lake CPUs

I haven't got mine to work yet, I have a 8400t though. Mine does heat up from what I can feel with my fingers. I think others in this thread might be a better help to you, though.
  10. F

@fedezuca This could be the answer.
  11. F

Thank you! My memory is running at 2400MHz, but I have one 2666MHz stick I can test with. I'll test that, since I have one. Edit: I tested it, and the power draw was between 8-11 watts, slowly lowering. Both should've been updated, but I'll triple check. Thanks! I'll test these and tell...
  12. F

Hello, mind sharing your CoffeeTime settings? I've tried almost everything in this thread, but still can't get my 8500t to work in my M700 Tiny.
  13. F

Hello, mind sharing your CoffeeTime settings? I'm also trying to get a i5-8400t working in M700 tiny. I've taped and connected those pins you circled, but it still doesn't boot.
  14. F

Sorry, didn't specify. I'm using the M700 tiny and I've tried both displayports. I'll take a look at the post.
  15. F

Hello everyone! I'm currently modding my M700 to work with a i5-8400t but can't seem to get it to work. I've tested with the combnined bios of m700 and m710 that user "mobilenvidia" shared in the "m700" file in this thread and with one I dumped, coffeetime'd and flashed but neither worked. I've...
  16. F

EU (Ebay) Brocade ICX 7250-48P -- 115€ + Shipping to EU (GONE)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/305236557826 More available at 200€/piece. I think it's still a good deal.
  17. F

EU Currently empty

Sold: Supermicro CSE-846 (sold in STH) Ubiquiti USW-Pro-48-POE (sold elsewhere)
  18. F

EU (Ebay) Brocade ICX 7250-48P -- 115€ + Shipping to EU (GONE)

Based on the seller feedback history, the seller has sold these at a similar price at least twice before. So more may come, looking forward to it myself too. This would be a nice switch to learn some things on.
  19. F

Beware of fake ConnectX-3 Pro (MCX312B-XCCT) from eBay

Finally got around checking it, and like others this was a fake. So if I'm correct, this is the 3rd or 4th one that is fake from the same seller.
  20. F

Beware of fake ConnectX-3 Pro (MCX312B-XCCT) from eBay

Interesting. Looks like I have two of the same cards from the same seller. Ordered on Nov 6. Gonna check one tomorrow, and see what the chip says.