Search results

1. M

ES Xeon Discussion

Thanks Rollo! Haven’t used this seller before - might take the leap, if I do I’ll report back. Although QYFQ cpus for cheap seem like a more interesting idea
  2. M

ES Xeon Discussion

This looks a little suspect, but has anyone seen and/or know anything about these 3945x QS cpus? Intel Xeon W9-3495X QS CPU processor 56 core 112 threads 1.9GHZ LGA4677 350W
  3. M

amd epyc 7T83

Thanks for everyone’s suggestions!! So I figured it out in case it’s helpful to anyone - super simple, the VRMs weren’t getting chilled enough… I hadn’t completed my build and while I had watercooled both CPU and GPU, and was doing my leak testing etc., but had no fans setup at the front of the...
  4. M

amd epyc 7T83

Thanks Rollo… been searching but no worries! What is weird my performance is lower not that I’ve water cooled the CPU (temps are amazingly low)… but my XMRig hash rate is lower than my 3970x! (just using as a test, not big Monero miner or anything) Before on air cooling, I was getting...
  5. M

amd epyc 7T83

Any idea how it might be overclocked? I tried the zenstates overclocking tool knowing it probably wouldn’t work, and of course it didn’t :) Just FYI for this thread - I built a mATX build with the Epyc 7T83, water cooled on a ROMED8U-2T, chip seems to be running well under Linux and Windows… My...