Search results

1. A

Riverbed CX-770 $30BO

Hi all I recently installed Esxi 6.7 u2 and create VM but can not have option sata on hardisk. I'm going to run DSM 7.0 Xpenology on but it's weird why i dont have sata of hardisk to choose. Anyone know reason ?
  2. A

Riverbed CX-770 $30BO

I'm sorry that not to clear. I want to install xpenology onto the riverbed but got issure " boot in blind mode" . Could you help me to fix it ? Thank alots
  3. A

Riverbed CX-770 $30BO

Hi Folks I install DSM 6.2.3 Legacy boot to Riverbed but got issue : "error: no suitable video mode found. Booting in blind mode” in grub. Could you help me to pass error. Or if you have anyway to install DSM on Riverbed, please tell me how. Thanks slot
  4. A

Riverbed CX-770 $30BO

That so easy, thank so much bro
  5. A

Riverbed CX-770 $30BO

You mean install OpenWrt on hardisk (Pc platform) then move it to Riverbed ?
  6. A

Riverbed CX-770 $30BO

Hi Folks I'm just noob in Riverbed CXA 770. Could you help me to install OpenWrt on it. First I will run Finnix on my USB but I was stuck at " error: no suitable video mode found..img-5.16.0-4- 56.08MiB 100% 8.45MiB/s ] Booting in blind mode " . Anyone can help me run Finnix on Riverbed or...