Search results

1. K

m.2 PCIe adapter in Supermicro x9 motherboards?

I'm curious if anyone has tried this card in the X9 board. I figure if any dual NVMe board will work in an X9 board it would be the one made by SuperMicro, right?
  2. K

SOLVED: Problems flashing M1015

I finally got it to flash by putting it in a desktop and booting from my USB drive to DOS. I guess the two server's I tried were just too similar and didn't work well with MegaREC.
  3. K

Turns out if I run the command and leave it for a long time (like hours), I get the error below. Has anybody else run into this? What jumper is the error talking about?
  4. K

So has nobody else run into this? I tried this on a dell poweredge r610 and an r710 with the same results on both servers. Did I just get a bad card? Should I try to return it to the seller?
  5. K

Just purchased an IBM M1015 off ebay. I'm trying to flash to IT mode based on this article. I can't even get past the first command. The screen just freezes as pictured below. The screen never progresses past this point. Any thoughts/ideas?
  6. K

esxi 6.0 drops support for dell C1100/C2100 NOOOOOOOOOO!!

Dell doesn't list the old BIOS files on the support page for the C2100, but thanks to google I was able to find files for FS12-TY BIOS versions 3B18,19,20 and 22 on the Dell website. I will try those starting with the most recent and going backwards. Wish me luck! UPDATE: No luck. The bios...
  7. K

So I purchased another CS12-TY board off of eBay to see if I would have any luck. It came with a rather old bios, but when installed ESXi 6.0 with VT-d enabled it was able to load ACPI without a PSOD. YAY! The server crashed shortly thereafter due to some kind of CPU timing issue. BOO! I...
  8. K

So I've got a C2100 that I can't boot into 6.0 with vt-d enabled either. I was able to update to bios C99Q3B23 but still no luck. Strangely is shows "Dell Sequoia" in the BIOS and VMWare, not cs12-ty or C2100. I do have the LSI 1068 Mezz card installed, but that is what I want to pass through...