Search results

1. A

CPU and mainboard recommendation

Hey everybody, I had my system (Intel Atom C3955, 11x 10 WD Red Pro 10TB, 128GB RAM) running for a good 3 to 4 years and since my NAS is slowly running out of space I've decided to upgrade my HDDs to the new WD Gold 20TB. The resilvering is still in process but when it's finished I break the...
  2. A

256GB on Supermicro A2SDi-H-TF

Hey, This post is a little old but have you found a fix yet? I'm having the exact same issue that you had and haven't found a solution (either)
  3. A

PEI--Intel MRC Execution...

TL;DR So that means I can't make it run since my Intel CPU won't support it?
  4. A

I've also tested with 16GB KVR21R150/16 and it went past POST. I'm now trying to update bios
  5. A

Alright I will try to update the bios later since I have to leave. But thank you anyway for your help. Last question tho - the Ram form the picture you sent has another speed. Would that matter?
  6. A

Sorry, but are you trying to tell me, that a bios update might fix my booting problem or did i understand you wrong?
  7. A

KSM26RD4/64MER (sorry, i switched Crucial and Kingston in my first post; I now have Kingston but used to have Crucial)
  8. A

Okay, thank you for your help.
  9. A

When looking for M386A8K40BM2, I only find LRDIMMs. Is this the same and will they work since the product page only mentions RDIMMs?
  10. A

Okay, so according to their support page, their mainboard supports Up to 256GB ECC RDIMM, DDR4-2400MHz, how would you be able to do that with "only" 4 ram slots?
  11. A

sorry, maybe it's because of my limited english, but what is rank size?
  12. A

Hello everybody, I'm having a problem getting my new mainboard to boot. I recently bought a Supermicro A2SDi-H-TP4F and 4x RAM bars (64 Crucial RDIMM reg ECC RAM). After I installed everything I tried to boot it but I won't even past POST. I'm stuck at the Supermicro-Screen with the following...