Search results

1. K

Supermicro X9DRI-LN4F+ Reset BMC Jumper?

Nope, I ended up getting a new board.
  2. K

Is there supposed to be a solid green LED light when the PSU is plugged in? Should be the Onboard Power LED (LE1) from the link above. I seem to recall there was, but am only seeing the BMC heartbeat LED now.
  3. K

I was installing more RAM but it kept getting stuck at B7 while POSTing. So I was moving the DIMMs around trying to isolate if it was a bad DIMM or just a particular slot. What was really weird is that I had 20 of the DIMMs populated and booting just fine, then I added the final 4 and it...
  4. K

I've taken the board out of the case, and even tried another PSU and different CPUs, but still no luck.
  5. K

I took the board outside of the case, just in case something was shorting it. Tried booting without cpu/memory and still nothing happens (no beeps, PSU fan doesn't turn on). The LED that is blinking is LEM1 , which is the BMC heartbeat LED. I currently disconnected everything from the board...
  6. K

Correct. No beeps, no VGA output, no POST, nothing. Usually when I turn it on, the PSU fan starts spinning as well as the CPU fans. But now when I try turning it on, nothing happens. The only indication I have that it isn't dead is that blinking green light.
  7. K

No, because the motherboard doesn't boot. I can't even get into the BIOS.
  8. K

I was debugging some memory issues with a Supermicro X9DRI-LN4F+ motherboard, and now it doesn't boot. There is a flashing green light on the motherboard, so presumably the BMC is still enabled. I tried connecting to the dedicated IPMI port but it doesn't look like it got an IP (according to my...
  9. K

Monero CPU Mining in Docker

Ok, just stopped the eth mining and I'm at 750-860H/s. On the mining performance thread it shows 969H/s for the E5-2680 V3, but I have the V1 so I guess this looks alright?
  10. K

The only other thing I have running are 2 1070s (GPUs) that are mining ETH. I didn't think it would matter since they're GPU bound, but I can try stopping them to see if it makes a difference. What H/s should I expect to get?
  11. K

@MiniKnight I'm getting somewhere between 380-500H/s. It seems to fluctuate a bit.
  12. K

I'm trying out the docker image, and doesn't seem to be maxing out my cores/threads. I have 2x E5-2680s. Is there something I can change to increase the utilization?
  13. K

Motherboard for Hynix HMT42GR7BMR4A-G7

I haven't bought the motherboard yet, so I'm looking for suggestions for motherboards that support the RAM in question. My searches have failed to produce any results so far.
  14. K

Yeah, I contacted them and they say the DRAM chip is different so they don't know if it will work or not. Here's their exact response:
  15. K

I just bought 24 sticks of Hynix HMT42GR7BMR4A-G7 (16gb each) and need a motherboard to put them in. I was going to get the Supermicro X9DR3-LN4F+ but I misread the supported memory, and it only officially supports HMT42GR7BMR4C-G7. Any suggestions on what motherboard I can use?