Search results

1. G

Supermicro H12SSL-i does not boot

Hello all, First I want to thank you all for your support in solving my issue. I have managed to find someone that was willing to help me with a similar CPU/MB. The CPU that I have is OK but the MB has the same behavior with his CPU, so the conclusion is that the MB is defective. I will have...
  2. G

Yes No, it was working in a H11SSL according to the previous owner Yes The BMC is updated, I have checked yesterday. Only the BIOS is not updated even if I am not getting any error message when I flash the new version. The biggest issue i see is the fact that I cant get to bios. Do you know...
  3. G

0xFB - 0xFF Reserved for future AMI error codes according to https://www.supermicro.com/manuals/other/AMI_BIOS_POST_Codes_for_Grantley_Motherboards.pdf Update: I just noticed the the BIOS is not updated, I still have version 2.1 and yesterday I have applied v2.3 I have changed the coin cell...
  4. G

Using DDR4 ECC 2166 or DDR 4 ECC 3200 stick on C1, with and without CPU I am always getting ff
  5. G

I am not able to find it....maybe these images can help
  6. G

Hi, I am not getting any VGA signal. I can only use IPMI
  7. G

Yes, RDIMM from Samsung I have tried also some Hynix 2166 RDIMM with no success
  8. G

Hi, I Just have received my new Supermicro H12SSL-i MB to build my home server. Unfortunately seems that my system is broken as I am not able to start the machine. After I turn on the power supply the LE1 LED blinks quickly until the LEDM1 (BMC) starts to blinks quickly and then if off. The BMC...