Search results

1. R

Austin TX, Local Pickup 7/13-7/14 Moving Sale!

I'm moving out of Austin on Friday very early so anyone that can buy and pickup the following items in the Austin area will get a huge discount. The following is what I'm looking to get rid of. Dell Z9000 32port 40gbe qsfp+ switch: $1000.00 OBO HP 22u Rack with side panels, locking front and...
  2. R

WTB Zotac PGF GTX1080

Patrick if this is against the rules sorry and feel free to delete! So this is a bit of a long shot but I'm hoping to find a member located in Asia with solid feedback on here or at least consistent post history, that I could wire the money for two Zotac PFG GTX1080s and then have them mail...
  3. R

Networking advice for updated lab

Hey all. I'm starting to set up my new lab environment. I don't have much network architecture experience and was hoping some of you could help point me in the right direction. Basically I have a three host vSphere environment set up and Dell z9000 serving as a core switch for all of this. A...
  4. R

Potential Deal? Dell Precision R7910

So I found a few different listings for these on ebay: Dell Precision R7910 Rack-Mount Bare Bones Workstation Integrated Controller 1PS Dell Precision R7910 Rack-Mount Bare Bones Workstation, Scratch & Dent Special! Dell Precision R7910 Rack-Mount Bare-Bones Workstation Dual socket lga-2011V3...
  5. R

Intel VCA Card

8ANET - Intel® Visual Compute Accelerator VCA PCIe 3.0 VCA1283LVV I'm not sure if anyone here would have any use for these but they're currently 40% off at the above link.
  6. R

FS: Supermicro SuperServer 5018A-FTN4

I have a Supermicro SuperServer 5018A-FTN4 that I have outgrown and am looking to sell. It comes with 1 x 8GB memory module and an 80gb SSD already installed. Looking to get $450 or best offer for it. Sold.
  7. R

Price Drop! Server Cisco UCS C240-M3S servers, Dell Z9000, and other odds and ends

Alright ladies and gents. I lucked into the some new hardware right after purchasing 3 New Servers for my vSphere Cluster so the original servers I purchased are now up for grabs. I also threw up my Force10 Z9000 32 x 40gbe switch. All prices are OBO so if your interested let me know! Have lots...
  8. R

Gnodal GS4008

This may have been covered already in another thread but I wasn't able to find anything when I searched. I've found Gnodal GS4008 switches for a pretty good price and was wondering if anyone on here had managed to get their hands on a manual or the latest firmware image. If anyone has a copy of...
  9. R

FS: Dell PowerEdge R520 with dual 8 core Xeon E5-2470, 32GB Ram

Have used Dell PowerEdge R520 for sale that is under warranty until July of this year. Specs are as follows: Dual Xeon E5-2470 8 Core processors @ 2.30GHz (16 cores) 2 x 16GB ECC Memory Dimms IDrac 7 Perc H710P Drive options are configurable. I have a lot of different 15k Dell certified sas...