Search results

1. S

[FS]Memory DDR4 & DDR3

updated prices and quantity as there was a mistake in ddr4 memory quantity.
  2. S

truenas on dellr610 with couple of emc das

i have EMC SAE but i dont think its controller has any service port ...according to this manual https://www.delltechnologies.com/asset/en-us/products/storage/industry-market/h12145-intro-new-vnx-series-wp.pdf
  3. S

truenas on dellr610 with couple of emc das

hi guys i have a setup i am really getting tired of and i want some ideas how can i make it better and less noisy my setup : dell r610 with h200 connected to 2 das emc hard drives arrays with 2 power supplies with super noisy and disturbing. all my drives are 600gb ones with couple of ssd as a...
  4. S

dell ps6100 hard drives

hi guys, Hope you can help me out i got my hands on the dell ps6100xv with 11 disks in it i want to plug in non dell hard drives but the software doesnt recognise them at all is there anything special with those dell drives?firmware or some hardware chip that makes them compatibile? Hope...
  5. S

[FS]Memory DDR4 & DDR3

bump anyone intrested in those?i really need to get rid of those items so i can do a better prices if someone is interested.
  6. S

[FS]Memory DDR4 & DDR3

hi guys need to get rid of some old things i dont need anymore in my homelab: DDR4 memory: 8GBKingston DDR4 Registered ECC PC4-19200 2400Mhz 1Rx4 Memory - P/N KVR24R17S4/8I 9 pcs at 15$ a piece.-4 sold DDR3 memory: SAMSUNG 8GB 2RX4 PC3-8500R 1.5V MEMORY MODULE M393B1K73CH0-CF8 46c7488...