Search results

1. J

LSI RAID Controller and HBA Complete Listing Plus OEM Models

Tried out the Fujitsu firmware, same situation, does not show CacheCade in the advanved software options and cannot create an SSD cache. I have an LSI00290 key, but this card has no spot for one since it is supposed to be enabled by default from what I can see in the documentation. Going to...
  2. J

I managed to find the Fujitsu firmware. Further reading pointed me to PRIMERGY servers, took me a few tries going through the product selector, but the BX400 S1 series, 2560 M2 does have it in there. Direct link for anyone else that might end up with an EP420i and want OEM Fujitsu firmware...
  3. J

Heh, I post from the phone, so just faster than using snipping tool or similar. EP420i has no physical dongle, says it is supported free of charge by the controller firmware in the datasheet, which is why I suspect flashing the 9361 firmware is what is causing the issues. Fujitsu's support...
  4. J

Working on getting a new array setup on a Fujitsu EP420i (9361-8i variant), and have a question about cachecade. I have 6x 16TB drives, then 2x 512GB Samsung 840 PRO drives that I want to use in RAID 0 as cache for the RAID6 array. Problem is the option is greyed out in the MegaRAID Storage...