Search results

1. Y

Comparison: Intel i350-T4 Genuine vs Fake

Yeah i looked bunch of different ebay listings and some don't even show up at all. Those who do, say the same thing as this one. (different model in the website than in the sticker) Thank you for both of you. Let's just now hope this sucker works in my non-hp system :)
  2. Y

Does HPE use same serial numbers in spare-parts?
  3. Y

Hi again! I have found HP 361T that seller sended me pictures of. He said that he got it from UK/Germany while ago from Ebay. To my understanding these things usually are not faked(?) This is not a lot of money, but because i hate losing money i'm keen to do my checks. (Previous history of...
  4. Y

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284754375059?hash=item424caef193:g:nBEAAOSwr99iSeHq The listing has ended but yeah. Shipping from Germany and the end price was 45,50€ + shipping. o_O You can get used genuine ones for that price. And i agree, they don'ttend to last that long and also there is a...
  5. Y

Hi! You guys seem to have great understanding about these, what do you think, fake or not? (i suspect the latter) The 100" at the back looks sus. as f.