Search results

1. S

Beware of EMC switches sold as Mellanox SX6XXX on eBay

Yup, thank you! The next generation(s) is all x86-based, sn2010/sn2100 series. What I can't explain is the discrepancy between 2 seemingly identical SKUs (except the rev), upgraded with the exact same image file, by me, to 3.6.8012, yet with one showing up as Onyx and the other one still...
  2. S

I'm running into something weird and given that you guys seem to know a lot about those switches, I thought maybe someone could point me in the right direction: I've got 2 SX1012 (unmodded as far as I know) switches upgraded to the latest version available (see below), however one is reporting...
  3. S

Those switches are ultimately going into a proper datacenter, so I didn't plan on changing it either :) Thank you, it looks like it's safe to run those EEPROM dump, will do that ASAP and send them to @Stephan!
  4. S

Thank you for the steps! I’ll wait for confirmation from another veteran of the thread, then proceed. Also, what is that «Gateway » grayed out tab on the WebUI? Is that for IB stuff (then I do not care) or is that for L3 inter-VLAN traffic/routing (then I care a lot)?
  5. S

Except for the fact that I have no idea on how to do that, sure, happy to help.
  6. S

Hello there, So I've got 2 of what looks like genuine SX1012, however they are running some old software versions (PPC_M460EX 3.4.1120 and SX_PPC_M460EX SX_3.4.0012 respectively), with old firmware (Firmware version: 9.3.1750 and Firmware version: 9.3.1260). I wasn't able to find a...