Search results

1. P

ICX7150 for repair?

Figured it out. I had the original metal tray still in there. I thought perhaps the metal from the new power supply was touching (or close enough) to the metal tray that might be causing the problem. I removed it, mounted the supply, plugged it back in, and now it’s running on my back porch...
  2. P

ICX7150 for repair?

Ok, we swapped the cables (white with black), put the cover back on, and plugged it in. Nothing happened on the front of the unit. When I touched it, I felt a small current on my fingers…. So, we unplugged it. Any ideas what a network guy like myself should do next?
  3. P

ICX7150 for repair?

Good idea - practice on the broken PSU :)
  4. P

ICX7150 for repair?

Not Not having luck with a screwdriver doing that. I’m a bit afraid I’ll break the board trying to pry that up so I’ve not put a lot of force behind it
  5. P

ICX7150 for repair?

T Thanks!
  6. P

ICX7150 for repair?

Could someone link me to a listing of a “pin tool” that would be suitable for this, even if it’s from a seller in Europe? If the resulting page has a manufacturer name and part number I should be able to find it online in country.
  7. P

ICX7150 for repair?

Got a power supply off eBay for about $100 to replace the bad PSU in mine - but what tool do you use to swap the pins? (I tried prying up the connector to swap the orientation as someone suggested, but it doesn’t budge for me - might just not be trying hard enough but don’t want to break it)
  8. P

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

No offense taken :)
  9. P

Sounds like they are probably okay with it then. I've written software and even for-sale PDFs in the past. As such, I try to make sure things I use are licensed properly, as I would want people to do with my software & other publishing.
  10. P

Sorry - I didn't mean to upset anyone. I'm neither "touched" or trying to be malicious. Someone PM'ed me there, so I've edited my message to remove the Fohdeesha link, not even referencing anything vague like "finding it on the Internet", since it's not exactly hard to find this if you take...