Search results

1. A

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

Hi @Basco, I think there is no separate FRU for the bracket. As I know the bracket is part of an extension kit, like this. I haven't seen dual port bracket at all. You should order a 4-port bracket. It's better than nothing.
  2. A

@Basco Check the first post of this thread. In the " Baffle/rear bracket." section.
  3. A

A little bigger than TinyMiniMicro... (question re memory types in a build)

Check Small Form Factor workstation machines, like HP Z240 SFF for example. Or older machines like Z220, Z210. It is the one of the best machine that I found similar puposes. - It supports Unbuffered ECC RAM modules with Xeon E3 processors - It has TWO 3.5" drive bay, so you can use RAID1 - it...
  4. A

Hi All, Thank you for this very informative thread. I just found it, but I have been playing with Lenovo Tiny machines for a long time. Now I have an M920q with a i350-t4 ethernet card. Plannig to use it as my router with pfsense. I haven't read it here, so I thought I'd share that you can...