Search results

1. K

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

If you have some commercial entity, I would be happy to take you up on the offer. If not, sadly the issue is the same as with forwarder services - I would have to pay VAT twice :/
  2. K

Nice - shame they are not willing to send to EU if you're an individual :/
  3. K

Tiny/Mini/Micro PC experiences

Well, they didn't announce the removal of whitelisting either, yet both my P350 and M75q G2 is happy with whatever wifi card you put into them ;)
  4. K

Tiny/Mini/Micro PC experiences

Did anyone try to upgrade to rocket lake in a P340 (aka M90q G1)?
  5. K

Np. It seems they've just added the PN for the x16 riser as well - 5C50W00933.
  6. K

@Parallax : I can confirm the PCIe riser in the P350 tiny is the same as the one for the P340. It seems on the M90q G3/P360 we'll get a new one as 5C50W00909 if you would want to update the first post :)
  7. K

I was able to briefly spot the unreleased M90q G3 on the Lenovo support site. It has been removed, but the docs are still up if you know the url: https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/thinkcentre_pdf/m70q_gen3_m80q_gen3_m90q_gen3_ug_en.pdf...