Search results

1. P

WTB: Supermicro CSE-846 4U 24-Bay in Los Angeles area

Looking for a Supermicro CSE-846 (4U 24 Bay) with SAS2 or better backplanes in the Los Angeles, CA area. Coming from Ventura country, but will drive as far as Orange County or even San Bernardino county if the price is right. EBay has been completely lacking these at any reasonable price lately.
  2. P

WTB: Supermicro CSE-847 that supports EE-ATX WIO

It’s hard to find a chassis for these, but does anyone have one, or can tell by looking at eBay listings? I have a X9 motherboard in the WIO form factor that is EE-ATX just laying around and need a solid chassis for it. I was thinking a 2U, but would rather get the 847 (4U) because it’s the...
  3. P

WTB: ASUS Hyper M.2 v2 < $40

Like the title says, looking for a ASUS Hyper M.2 V v2 in the US for less than $40 shipped. It’s available on Amazon for $56 new/$46 used. If anyone wants to get rid of theirs and is comfortable with that price, PM me. Shipping to 93036.
  4. P

Lukewarm: eBay: 1TB SSD Intel DC P4500 SSD NVMe PCIe U.2 with ePLP $119 + free ship

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163869535450 1TB, Dell rebrand, full PLP. Wow. Must resist a cache drive for Storage Spaces.
  5. P

$17.88 Intel Optane NVMe 16 GB PCIe (Renewed)

Intel Optane Memory Module 16 GB PCIe M.2 80mm MEMPEK1W016GAXT (Renewed) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07GX597CR Seems like a fantastic deal for a cheap ESXi/Hyper-V/FreeNAS/UnRAID bootdisk or even a ZFS ZIL (For 1gbps at least, not good for anything more than that). Better than a USB drive...
  6. P

HP EX920 M.2 1TB PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe 3D TLC NAND $134.99

HP EX920 M.2 1TB PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe 3D TLC NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) 2YY47AA#ABC - Newegg.com Not the cheapest it's ever been but still a great deal from a reputable store. I have 2 of the 512GB as my primary datastore on my ESXi host, couldn't be happier. Plenty fast and they are on...
  7. P

[FS] IBM ServeRAID M1015 SAS/SATA Controller x3 (IT mode, P14) $200

Up for sale are three IBM M1015's flashed to IT Mode with P14 firmware. The cards work fine, but I *seem* to running into issues having the three of them run at the same time on my Supermicro X9SCM-F. I say "seem" because I cannot confirm if the issue is with my drives (WD Green Drives), the...