Search results

1. M

ASUS KMPA-U16, Epyc 7443P fully works with 2400mhz memory. Errors on channels A-D with 2666mhz

Hey all! So I have an ASUS server box with a KMPA-U16 motherboard. It's been running without errors using 8x 16gb 2400 mhz memory (MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-2G3A1). I had a decent deal on some 16gb 2666 (MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-2G6E1) sticks and i figured I'd try to fill in the remaining slots even tho it would...
  2. M

U.2 to M.2 adapter, I'm puzzled why only one works so far.

Alright, so to keep everyone who might be interested updated. I've reached out to Vantec directly. It seems there was a revision required on the adaptor PCB that my server needed to detect the ssd. They sent the new PCB and now it works so if you encounter the same kind of issue and you have the...
  3. M

Hey thanks for taking the time. So following your message I tried swapping the vantec adapter with an ICYDOCK one. Same drive, same bay. It worked right away. 116: PCI 00.0: 10600 Disk [Created at block.245] SysFS ID: /class/block/nvme4n1 SysFS BusID: nvme4 SysFS Device Link...
  4. M

Hey all! I'm in need of a drive guru to help me. So I've got an ASUS RS500A-E11-RS12U server without the SAS controller. Only Sata & NVME. Currently it is half populated with u.2 drives and I wanted to use the m.2 nvme I had laying around to populate the rest. So far I bought a generic amazon...
  5. M

Canada SOLD: CAN/USA EPYC 7502 ES (ZS17), RAM

Hey Spartus, forgot to answer when I got the CPU but it came in perfectly. Everything's working fine and the packaging was great. Thanks!
  6. M

Canada SOLD: CAN/USA EPYC 7502 ES (ZS17), RAM

Hey! I'd be interested if you still have the CPU for sale. In Canada, Montreal area