Search results

1. M

Ryzen AM5 boards with IPMI

would this work with B650D4U ? https://www.newegg.com/global/au-en/g-skill-96gb/p/N82E16820374479 or this https://www.newegg.com/global/au-en/g-skill-96gb/p/N82E16820374478 whats the difference between two cause newegg doesnt list one of them as compatible with ryzen ?
  2. M

LGA 1700 Alder Lake "Servers"

havent tested iGFX in x13... but in x10... if iGFX is set... IPMI display wont work even if plugged into VGA port. BUT if you hit del during reboot it does take you to BIOS, than you can change the setting to AUTO to get IPMI working and than switch back to IGFX
  3. M

yes you can disable E cores in Bios for X13SAE-F But damn i didnt know HyperV had issues with E cores... anyone know if they is a fix... my google search so far suggests the issue still exists
  4. M

seems they might have something in the 1st half of next year, thats a long wait.... :(
  5. M

this is 12900k water cooled in 2U chassis - idle state
  6. M

so far Supermicro hasnt supported Ryzen AM4 , only threadripper and Epyc cpu's... will be VERY surprised if they support AM5 ASRock for sure will do AM5 but is very slow to prod... same with ASUS surprised Gigabyte announced first.... but than i dont expect to see that MB for a long time...
  7. M

reason i asked was cause I heard news that they will be available in 1-2 months time.... but i cant find any news generally it takes good 6-9 months...
  8. M

Hi Guys, Anyone heard of any news about any vendors getting a Ryzen AM5 board with IPMI out early ?
  9. M

Have installed win 2019 and 2022 no issues. installed it via IPMI using ISO.
  10. M

my ipmi "paste" autohotkey

a true life saver :) thanks for sharing .... worked really well..
  11. M

1u- cpu overheats - since its desktop MB - airflow sucks 2u - i5 and i7 work well, havent tried i9 yet
  12. M

got some X13SAE-F-O - one was dead DOA no luck in getting X13SAZ-F-O
  13. M

could be ram issue ?
  14. M

any vendors selling the supermicro or any other brands motherboards with IPMI option for 12th gen ?
  15. M

anyone been able to get the supermicro MB's ? i see ASRockRack has two listed as well https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/two-lga1700-compliant-asrock-rack-microatx-motherboards-with-quad-lan.html
  16. M

Chassis for Supermicro H12SSL-NT that support NVMe backplain

Hi I was wondering if anyone can suggest a good 1u or 2u chassis that will support Supermicro H12SSL-NT where I can use the 2 x slimline SAS 8 for NVMe Thanks in advance.
  17. M

ASRock Rack PAUL IPMI Card

did anyone get the power cycle or reset option working with the card ?